Review William Shatner

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
https://boundingintocomics.com/2019/06/14/william-shatner-shuts-down-star-trek-podcast-host-who-wished-he-was-dead/

William Shatner Shuts Down Star Trek Podcast Host Who Wished He Was Dead

June 14, 2019

William Shatner, who played Captain Kirk in Star Trek: The Original Series, responded to a Star Trek podcast host who wished he was dead.

Heather Rae of The Tricorder Transmissions, a Star Trek centric podcast, took to Twitter to wish William Shatner was dead.

Rae has since deleted the tweet, but you can see a screenshot below.

As reported by Critical Blast, Rae would defend her Tweet and double down writing, “I simply wish that the better person who believed in equality was the one still with us. I won’t apologize for that.”

Shatner would initially respond with a simple statement, “What a thing to tweet!”

His response would come under attack from another member of The Tricorder Transmissions podcast, Admiral Fliss.

Fliss would attack Shatner in a now-deleted tweet describing him as having a “cis het white male privilege.” She would also attempt to paint Shatner bringing attention to the tweet as “turning his fanbase against a member of the queer Star Trek community.”

William Shatner

✔@WilliamShatner

Yes because she sends a death threat and I react so of course let’s just ignore the death threat and make the facts about her LGBTQIA status to exonerate her actions. You should be ashamed of yourself!

Last edited:

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Love or hate Shatner, I totally agree with his stance against these idiots above and glad that he didn't let them off the hook or accept any of their manipulative and insincere responses.

Last edited: