News She-Ra and the Princesses of Power (2018)

Discussion in 'General Discussions - A&C' started by Doctor Omega, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Doctor Omega

Doctor Omega Moderator

00.jpg

She-Ra, Princess of Power, leads a rebellion to free her land of Etheria from the monstrous invaders the Horde.

2. Doctor Omega

Doctor Omega Moderator

First Trailer: Netflix’s “She-Ra” Series Reboot

first-trailer-netflixs-she-ra-series-reboot-696x464.jpg

Netflix and Dreamworks have debuted the first footage from the upcoming reboot of classic 1980s cartoon and “He-Man” spin-off “She-Ra” based on the Mattel character.

with an intriguing She-Ra and the Princesses of Power teaser trailer. The teaser sets the stage for the family-friendly reboot of the Mattel character, following our heroine Adora as she transforms into the mythical warrior princess for the very first time.

Adora (voiced by Aimee Carrero) stumbles through a dark forest toward a mysterious voice that calls out at her as we see glimpses of the mythical sword and the Crystal Palace as She-Ra becomes the savior of Etheria from the Evil Horde.

Noelle Stevenson helms the series which is set in a world where women are unabashedly at the forefront. “She-Ra and the Princesses of Power” debuts on Netflix on November 6th 2018.

3. The Seeker

The Seeker Member: Rank 5

Another unneccesary remake. The trailer looks stupid. Btw I hated what I saw of the new Voltron show on Netflix as well - until I cancelled the streaming service.