News So............should I go or should I go?

plsletitrain

Member: Rank 5
Bo-gum has arrived in Manila! I guess this is really a go! I fly Saturday morning. Apparently everyone will be wearing some fanmade shirt, bring some light sticks and whatnots you bring in Korean concerts/fanmeets. So I have nothing but my self, I didn't even buy some new clothes to wear. I guess I'll just go naked to catch his attention. fight8.gif

plsletitrain

Member: Rank 5
Sorry guyz for the late update. Everything was still overwhelming ya know. *blush* I’m surprised you guys haven’t congratulated me yet! *blush*

Okay I didn’t take pics because even if I was not seated on Mt. Everest, and I thought I had the second nearest seat, it was still a bit far from the stage. The stage itself had a considerable amount of space from the VIP ticket holders, so my seat was a bit far. But whenever he got a chance to come near my area, I took the opportunity NOT to take vids or pics, but I just looked at him and observe him. I just wanted to savor that moment of getting up close his face, and compare if he’s any different in the flesh. Well, he’s not. lol. He looks exactly the same as he is on TV and posters. You know there are artists who look different in pictures and videos. With him, he looks exactly the same. No difference. He was very white (or yeah, sitenoise I give in, moisturized!!!!) not pale white but shiny white. Shiny white???????? Lol. Ya know, typical Korean skin. But he’s very very handsome. He had very red lips (do they apply lipstick?) and it highlighted his white skin. He’s like a man snow white.

He was speaking English. Not American English, but not Engrish either. And for that, I commend the guy! Majority of his spiels were in English, unless he really cannot fully express himself, in which case he speaks in Korean. One thing that made me like Park Bo-Gum is he seems to be genuinely nice. I’ve observed his demeanor from behind-the-scenes or stolen shots of him and I can tell he is genuinely a nice person. And I can attest to that with the way he was during the fanmeet. I didn’t sense any form of being plastic or just pleasing the fans. Well you can argue that duh, he’s an actor. He can act nice. But yeah, there’s something in him, and other fans noticed it too, that just makes him adorable. His gestures, cute, innocent, naive, playful…I think he really is a good guy. Take for example when he got his bottled water during the Q&A portion. The lights were dimmed to give way to a video presentation. He stood up and took not only his bottled water, but the emcee’s and the translator’s water too! Okay I know I sound fangirling and you guys are probably raising your eyebrows but whatever!!!

He made some dance and song numbers which were alien to me because the last K-pop song I’ve listened to was still from the stone age era so I literally looked lost while everyone were singing their hearts out because they know the songs. Apparently, he sang and danced to some BTS songs. I dunno. I don’t care.

He was playful the entire time. Pleasing the fans. But I can see it in his eyes, he’s tired. Oh my poor baby, being made to sing, dance, tease the fans while being tired from his projects in Korea. I can see it in his eyes, baby your eyes can’t lie to me! He was exhausted. And I pitied him. Like, I swear, I wanted to tell him get some rest and I don’t care if you have to cut this fanmeet short, he looked exhausted. We can go on and on about how Korean entertainment industry can be very competitive and exploitative but that's a story reserved for another day. Don’t exploit my baby!!!! Hahahahaha!

We were given a chance to make a hand-shake with him. Or more like a high five. But we weren’t allowed to take pictures so I just used that chance to look at him face to face, eye to eye, and confess my deep feelings of unconditional and undying love. No, he barely looked at me dammit! Everything went so fast because he had to high-five with ALL ticket holders, and there were thousands of us there, so they had to make it quick. Just touch his hand, but it was the nearest to his face you can get. And yes, he really looks just the same. He’s got the skin to die for. Its just so………ugh. I can’t find the word. Okay moisturized! Dammit @sitenoise . And the lips man! So red!

All in all, I can say it was a fun fanmeet. Nothing explosive happened (which I thought he’d announce our secret forbidden love) and I wished there was. Like him announcing he has a girlfriend (but then that will break the hearts of many). I went there not to hear him sing or dance to be honest. I just wanted to see him up close. I got what I wanted, just quite not too plenty because I have defective eyes to begin with. But I got a glimpse of him and his personality. And how handsome he looks...... man I could have slipped my love potion on that bottled water!