• A Good Idea

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • A Bad Idea

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
Seriously, who green lighted a life size foam figure of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman? I love Big Bad Toy Store, but this has bad idea wrote on it. Did no one think this one through? Here's the photo's and description in case this gets removed from the site.

ba6ae97d-e272-4f77-91ef-ea8bd26b1210.jpg
c7f11fea-ed6f-49e6-9316-bffc5221ab31.jpg

Product Description

International shipping cost is calculated using dimensional weight instead of actual weight. Due to USPS size restrictions, this item will not be able to ship to most international destinations.

UPS Worldwide and FedEx International service is available to Canada, Australia, Japan and United Kingdom. Customers in these countries will be notified at the time of shipping if one of these methods is not your default shipping method. All other International destinations will be canceled.

This impressive life-size foam figure from the Wonder Woman movie will stand guard in any room, from home to office to retail environments!

Based on Gal Gadot's portrayal of the unconquerable warrior in the new movie, Wonder Woman stands slightly over 6' 1" tall.

The figure is made of foam rubber and latex that's carefully hand-painted for realistic detail, and features synthetic hair. Ships in one box with stand included.

Product Features
  • 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 meters)
  • Made of foam rubber and latex
  • Figure is hand-painted
  • Synthetic hair
  • Very simple assembly required (Instructions included)
Box Contents
  • Life-Size Wonder Woman
  • Instructions
General Safety Warning: Products sold by BBTS may be intended for Adult Collectors. Products may contain sharp points, small parts, choking hazards, and other elements not suitable for children under 16 years old.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/54987

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
It's a terrible idea, made by a male-centric society that still views women as objects. And if someone doesn't buy me one of these for Xmas, I'm going to be sorely disappointed.

I reminds me of Carrie Fisher's one-woman show, where she's discussing being franchised. She shows images of all the various items her face has been on ("If anyone asks you if you want to be a PEZ dispenser - DO IT!). She then brings out the life-sized Leia sex doll that can be ordered. She says the nice thing about having it is that "when someone inevitably says 'Go fuck yourself, Carrie', I can have a go at it!"

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
A life size terminator endo skeleton....
There's one of those in KOLLECTABLE KAOS down in my state capital. That's the shop where I purchase most of my ALIEN, DOCTOR WHO, JAMES BOND, PLANET OF THE APES, PREDATOR, STAR TREK and so on merchandise. It even comes equipped with a model weapon and apparently cost about $15 000 to construct. It'd make a hell of a hatstand.

chainsaw_metal1

I got a new lawn mower! :emoji_laughing: However, I did get to see Wonder Woman with my son the other night, so that was gift enough. That, and not having to work today. That's one nice thing about working for one of the few companies that stays closed on Sundays.

chainsaw_metal1

I actually taught him how this spring, so it certainly makes my life easier. It's really nice that, now that he's 14. he wants to help out more around the house. He has more ambition than I had at his age. When I was 14, all I ever wanted to do was sit at the library. Or in my room with the magazines that my dad's truck driver friends would hand off to me.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
I actually taught him how this spring, so it certainly makes my life easier. It's really nice that, now that he's 14. he wants to help out more around the house. He has more ambition than I had at his age. When I was 14, all I ever wanted to do was sit at the library. Or in my room with the magazines that my dad's truck driver friends would hand off to me.
I never realized that truck drivers were into DC or Marvel... :emoji_innocent: