filmfan95

Member: Rank 3
An excellent movie. I'm surprised that I've only seen it once or twice. I want my brother to watch it too, but I need to obtain a copy of it first before I can show it to him. I was telling him how good of a movie it was, and he seemed interested. Someday I'm gonna have to buy this movie.

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
@filmfan95 If it helps, it had been on Netflix. Otherwise, you can usually find it on DVD anywhere from $5-10.

Absolutely wonderful film. Beautiful coming-of-age story. The acting is superb, the story is fantastic, and even being set in the 50s, anyone who had a group of friends like that can relate to it.

divemaster13

Member: Rank 4
I loved the book. Written by Stephen King. Haven't seen the movie, but I'm guessing it wasn't as good as the book. King has such a way with characters.

Elliot Thomas

Man, this is a film close to my heart. I was 12 when I first saw it, only a few days after watching REAR WINDOW during Christmas and those two films remain my faves of all time. It's one of those films impossible to shake off, so much to relate to. What a great soundtrack, too. And the pie-eating contest is pure comedy inspiration.

Sunflower007

An excellent movie. I'm surprised that I've only seen it once or twice. I want my brother to watch it too, but I need to obtain a copy of it first before I can show it to him. I was telling him how good of a movie it was, and he seemed interested. Someday I'm gonna have to buy this movie.
:emoji_relaxed:~ Its definitely worth having. I got the the DVD and it has great features such as interviews of the star from the movie & Stephen King. Also the music video of Stand By Me. It is an incredible movie and one of my top coming of age:emoji_hugging: film faves. Mind you it is different from the short story but still beautiful.:emoji_ok_hand:

*~:emoji_apple:~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Your hair is winter fire

January embers
My heart burns there, too.

By: Stephen King, IT

Sunflower007

Although I would normally agree, this Film is brilliant in its adaption.
:emoji_grinning:~ Stand by Me is a true classic and definitely worth watching. I first saw it when I was 11 years old and I fell in love with River Pheonix and his performance touched my heart. But all of the actors in this movie were great too.

*~:emoji_baseball:~*

Your hair is winter fire

January embers

filmfan95

:emoji_relaxed:~ Its definitely worth having. I got the the DVD and it has great features such as interviews of the star from the movie & Stephen King. Also the music video of Stand By Me. It is an incredible movie and one of my top coming of age:emoji_hugging: film faves. Mind you it is different from the short story but still beautiful.:emoji_ok_hand:

*~:emoji_apple:~*

Your hair is winter fire

January embers

I obtained a copy about a month ago. Still a really good movie.