Fun Dumb Beliefs?

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
I actually do not rule out the possibility that Hitler escaped from the bunker.

But that nose on Crespi puts the mockers on it being him i.m.o. :emoji_laughing:
Like you, I do not rule out the slim possibility that Hitler survived the end of WWII and ended up in South America - along with so many other high-ranking Nazis. He certainly had the resources and support for such a venture...

However unlikely it might've been.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Yeah, I know what you mean...

I went through dozens of JFK books and worked my way from believing everything in JFK the movie, to firmly concluding that Oswald was a lone nut.

But the journey itself was intellectually fun.

ant-mac

Yeah, I know what you mean...

I went through dozens of JFK books and worked my way from believing everything in JFK the movie, to firmly concluding that Oswald was a lone nut.

But the journey itself was intellectually fun.
Currently, I'm of the belief that LHO was a "lone nut", but that he may not have been responsible for the "kill-shot" that blew JFK's head apart.

I believe it's entirely possible that a Secret Service agent in the car behind JFK's - unfamiliar with his weapon or even basic gun safety - might have accidentally discharged his weapon during all the commotion. Any conspiracy or cover-up that followed was not intended to conceal an assassination plot, but to simply hide the ineptitude and inexperience of certain Secret Service agents on duty that day.

Remember, the Secret Service had duties other than protecting VIPs. They were Treasury Agents as well. Many of them were more familiar with office work than action in the field.

Doctor Omega

Yes, I heard about that theory. Heck of a thing to live with if true.

What finally sold me on the lone nut thing (including the kill/head shot) though was this part of a documentary....

I love the fact that such technology allows us to leave where Zapruder is stood and look at - and analyse - the assassination from any angle we wish. And reach conclusions.

Last edited:

ant-mac

Yes, I heard about that theory. Heck of a thing to live with if true.

What finally sold me on the lone nut thing (including the kill/head shot) though was this part of a documentary....

I love the fact that such technology allows us to leave where Zapruder is stood and look at - and analyse - the assassination from any angle we wish. And reach conclusions.
It's an interesting film, but while it seems to confirm the fact that LHO was a "lone nut", it doesn't cover the final and fatal head shot to JFK. Or at least it didn't in the segment you posted.

Doctor Omega

Okay, have replaced it with the full documentary. Try it from about 1:19:00 in....

And I already now realise that this does not rule out the possibility of the follow up car theory! :emoji_alien:

I am going to fall on the side of Occam's Razor though - and stick with the simpler idea that both bullets came from the same gun and the same position, within seconds of each other, rather than the less likely happening that the kill bullet came, against pretty large odds, from an accidental firing from a car behind - that just happened to hit the President's head of all things - a few mere seconds after a deliberately aimed bullet.

I can be swayed, with compelling evidence. But until then.... :emoji_alien:

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
While I can buy into the theory that Hitler might have escaped the bunker, would the man have made the trip to Argentina? He was already in very poor health, having tremors and other maladies, as well as having lost most of his mental faculties (not that he was ever all there to begin with, but much worse by the end of the war). He didn't have very long to go by 1945.

Also, are there many South American girls that go for urophilia?

ant-mac

While I can buy into the theory that Hitler might have escaped the bunker, would the man have made the trip to Argentina? He was already in very poor health, having tremors and other maladies, as well as having lost most of his mental faculties (not that he was ever all there to begin with, but much worse by the end of the war). He didn't have very long to go by 1945.

Also, are there many South American girls that go for urophilia?
A small medical team could have kept him sedated and given him around-the-clock medical attention for the duration of the journey.

And if Russian prostitutes are willing, why not ones from a South American nation?

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
A small medical team could have kept him sedated and given him around-the-clock medical attention for the duration of the journey.
True, but if memory serves, the journey would have taken place by submarine (if I remember the doco I saw correctly), which would have been more difficult. Still, it's a fascinating thought, if more than a little scary.
And if Russian prostitutes are willing, why not ones from a South American nation?
I suppose they could be. It just seems like you see more of that from German and Eastern European (HA! Yer-a-peein'!) adult sites.

Mind you, I don't watch adult videos. I'm far too classy for such things. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to give a bucket of beer to the donkey in the back yard for the afternoon show. We just got in a new girl who is willing to do anything for a green card.

Doctor Omega

The Clintons

A discredited theory, parts of which have been advanced by Christopher Ruddy among others, asserts that former US President Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary Clinton have assassinated fifty or more of their associates.

The Lakeland Ledger, the Chicago Tribune and Snopes.com have debunked this theory, pointing to detailed death records, the unusually large circle of associates that a President is likely to have, and the facts that many of the people listed had no known link to the Clintons, or had been misidentified, or were still alive.

The unsolved 2016 murder of DNC staff member Seth Rich has prompted conspiracy theorists to claim that his killing was instigated by Hillary Clinton following alleged collaboration with WikiLeaks during the 2016 United States presidential campaign. Elements of this story have been promoted by figures including Alex Jones, Newt Gingrich, and Sean Hannity as an alternative theory to Russian interference in the election.

Doctor Omega

Hidden Nazi bunker discovered deep in Argentinian jungle

A secret bunker has been uncovered in northern Argentina, which was built and allegedly prepared as a hideaway for Nazi fugitives after the fall of the Nazi regime at the end of World War II. RT’s Lindsay France has more on the recent discovery, and the complicated history between South America and the Nazi party.

TheSowIsMine

What an excellent day for an exorcism
VIP
I have been watching flat earthier video's. Its mind-boggling that people believe that, and that there is no gravity. My face is blue and swollen from the amount of face palming Im doing.

ant-mac

I have been watching flat earthier video's. Its mind-boggling that people believe that, and that there is no gravity. My face is blue and swollen from the amount of face palming Im doing.
Have you seen any of the videos where they claim the Moon isn't real?

I don't know whether to laugh, cry or have a strong drink. :emoji_confused: