Review The Evil of the Daleks (1967)

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
I was born between episodes 5 and 6 of this story.

But, despite being around during the broadcast and only living a couple of hundred miles from the BBC, I stupidly lacked foresight and failed to save the episodes from being wiped.

It's all my fault. :emoji_head_bandage:

Gavin

Member: Rank 6
VIP
I was born between episodes 5 and 6 of this story.

But, despite being around during the broadcast and only living a couple of hundred miles from the BBC, I stupidly lacked foresight and failed to save the episodes from being wiped.

It's all my fault. :emoji_head_bandage:
Completely unacceptable @Doctor Omega. To redeem yourself you're now going to have to invent a time machine and travel back to rescue all of the missing episodes :emoji_grinning:. Just try not to change anything important while you're back there. I'd hate to discover that I'd never been born.

Doctor Omega

If I had a time machine I would also find a way of stopping TIMEFLIGHT episodes 2-4 being made. Even at the cost of my own life. :emoji_pensive:

Last edited:

Gavin

Member: Rank 6
VIP
If I had a time machine I would also find a way of stopping TIMEFLIGHT episodes 2-4 being made. Even at the cost of my own life.
My question would be why you'd prioritise stopping Time Flight rather than Twin Dilemma (although maybe that one could be saved if you prevented the casting director from any involvement in the casting)?

Doctor Omega

Twin Dilemma would be next on my list. And Attack of the Cybermen. The sight of a fat Cybercontroller and rubbish recreated Tombs has never left my poor, damaged psyche! :emoji_confused:

And Warriors of the Deep, of course.

Doctor Omega

POWER OF THE DALEKS last year.

SHADA this year.

I suspect that 2018 will see the yuletide release of EVIL OF THE DALEKS as an animation.

Am basing that on the fact that having done one Dalek story, it makes sense to do the other and on comments that the actor Sonny Caldinez made about his having been doing some work with the BBC to help fill the gaps in on this story.