Review The Evil of the Daleks (1967)

Gavin

Member: Rank 6
VIP
Twin Dilemma would be next on my list. And Attack of the Cybermen. The sight of a fat Cybercontroller and rubbish recreated Tombs has never left my poor, damaged psyche! :emoji_confused:

And Warriors of the Deep, of course.
The sad thing is that each of those stories had so much potential that they didn't live up to.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
The Evil of the Daleks - Reconstructed Scenes from Episode 6

Here is a recreation of scenes 11 and 13 from The Evil of the Daleks episode six. Coming about fifteen minutes into the episode, the two clips here would have been separated by scene 12 in which the Doctor, Jamie and Waterfield are making their way along a ledge in the Dalek city.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
The Evil of the Daleks - Episode 7 - Two Tele-snaps brought to life

John Cura, pioneer of the 'Tele-snaps', died thirty years ago this year. Withouth him, so much of the sixties 'Doctor Who' would be a blank. In the case of one of my favourite stories, 'The Evil of the Daleks', we would have no idea what most of the Dalek city looked like, or how many Daleks there were, or what their 'Dalek Factor' machinery was like. Most of the 'Evil' videos on You Tube would not exist without him, so this is a small tribute to his foresight.