Review Fifty Shades Darker (2017)

Sunflower007

Member: Rank 3
:) ~ I was just wondering if anyone was going to see Fifty Shades Darker this weekend? I'll probably see it tomorrow.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Ask me if I need him

Get him out of my way
These are
These are the games
These are the games

These are the only games I play"

By: Falsettos

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Wow, with that name?. I am still not decided on watching the first one, it got very mixed reviews, they went with an even darker shade? lol.

Sunflower007

Member: Rank 3
:emoji_neutral_face: ~ I already saw it like a week ago and it wasn't like how I expected. Found it quite lame and quick to end with nothing thrilling. I swear the novel was better:emoji_ok_hand: & hotter compare to this flick.

*~:emoji_cat:~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
:emoji_musical_score:
"Ask me if I need him
Get him out of my way
These are
These are the games
These are the games
These are the only games I play"

By: Falsettos

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Teaser Trailer: “Fifty Shades Freed”

teaser-trailer-fifty-shades-freed-696x464.jpg

The first trailer has arrived for “Fifty Shades Freed,” the third and final feature in the “Fifty Shades of Grey” trilogy.

This first footage shows Anastasia Steele (Dakota Johnson) and Christian Grey (Jamie Dornan) getting married, enjoying a European honeymoon, and their lives taking a dark turn.

The full trailer will debut in November ahead of the film’s Valentine’s Day 2018 release.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Final “Fifty Shades” Set For $33M Opening

The third and final film in the erotic thriller saga, “Fifty Shades Freed,” is on track for a $33 million opening this coming weekend.

That’s considerably down on predecessors “Fifty Shades of Grey” at $85.2 million in 2015, and “Fifty Shades Darker” with $46.6 million on the same weekend last year in 2017.

Even so, it’s expected to top the box-office easily, doubling the take of another opener “Peter Rabbit” which will end up at $16 million. Clint Eastwood’s true story thriller “The 15:17 to Paris” is looking to take around $12 million.

Moviegoing is expected to pick up over the Presidents Day weekend (Feb 16th-19th) with “Black Panther” forecasted to take $150 million during the Friday-Monday period.