Fun The Official "Mad Monster for President!" Thread!

Mad_Monster_Party

Sandbox Chief Commissioner
Very productive fundraising quarter for the campaign.

We are literally rolling around in dough! It’s great fun, you should all come down and join us and see for yourselves!

Mad_Monster_Party

View attachment 15547

My name is Mad Monster Party and until February 20th 2017 I am The Sandbox Chief Commissioner.

I am also a Presidential Candidate in the Next Election!!!!
I hope everything goes well here!!!

Things are going well at Campaign Headquarters! July 4th is still a few weeks away we are getting ready for a major bash right now! More information to come!

Mad_Monster_Party

Elizabeth Warren?

Maybe for Vice President. I am still trying to figure out if I want a Republican or a Democrat for Vice President, but she might be on a short list if I had one. But then again I don’t know who wouldn’t be on my short list at this point.

Christina

Member: Rank 1
Elizabeth Warren?

Maybe for Vice President. I am still trying to figure out if I want a Republican or a Democrat for Vice President, but she might be on a short list if I had one. But then again I don’t know who wouldn’t be on my short list at this point.
Yea, I don't really know because Trump is a capable man, too. I like other people, too, but Elizabeth Warren has a lot of questions... rather than say presenting answers or things she does know, like she's hiding it to use as an attack later maybe?

Mad_Monster_Party

We here at campaign head quarters are trying to come up with a 100 point plan to change America! If anyone wants to chime in and tell us what we can do, please tell us! You're suggestions will make the list, just wait and see!!!!