Review Not Another ****ing Remake?!?

croft_alice

Member: Rank 4
Why is that, A.C.?
First of all,they said it's based after 2013 reboot game...is a lie.I know that game so well,they changed everything...even the parachute scene...i hate that secquence in the game,and Mathias is an agent of Trinity!?really!?...sorry
And second...the trailer is weak...i think Alicia deserves more after the hard work she done for this.I respect her dedication for this...this is the only reason for i'm going to watch the movie....sorry for my tone.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
So there are movie remakes of tv shows.

TV series remakes of movies.

And movie remakes of movies.

I think that covers all bases, but bet I have missed something.

Hard to keep track! :emoji_confused::emoji_alien:

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Kevin Hart Would Remake “Mrs. Doubtfire”

kevin-hart-would-remake-mrs-doubtfire-696x464.jpg

Comedian Kevin Hart, out doing promotional rounds for “Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle,” was recently asked what other classic Robin Williams movie like “Jumanji” he would like to be involved in remaking.

Hart reportedly didn’t hesitate with his answer, telling Cinema Blend there’s one film he has his eye on – “Mrs. Doubtfire”:

“I’ll stay on the Robin Williams train and say that if I could jump into Mrs. Doubtfire. That was a very amazing performance on both ends for him. I think that’s one I’d love to get to play in.”

Williams starred in the original as a husband separated from his kids who dresses up as a woman and poses as a Scottish nanny named Mrs. Doubtfire so that he can still be close to them. It was a massive hit, pulling in $441 million worldwide from a $25 million budget.