Review The Scales of Justice (1962)

johnnybear

Member: Rank 6
I've been watching a few of the old Scales of Justice films on Talking Pictures TV the other night and felt that I had to comment upon a glaring mistake I found in the credits! The film in particular was Infamous Conduct (1966) and starred Dermot Walsh as a doctor disbarred from practising medicine due to a woman accusing him of being indecent with her. Well after leaving his wife and meeting a young woman painting his picture on the beach he eventually gets involved with a criminal who wants him to perform plastic surgery upon him. Now in the credits the actor is identified as Ewen Solon,a thin actor famous to Who fans as Vishinsky in Planet of Evil (1976) but the actor was much thicker set and had a full head of hair and I believe it could have been John Maxim, the actor who played the Frankenstein monster in Doctor Who's The Chase! Now the only thing I can accept would be that they used Solon's voice but I'm mystified by this error! But I mean who could you complain to or ask advice after a period of fifty plus years?
JB

johnnybear

Well according to the IMDB he has a credit only which means that he didn't appear in the episode but was credited for it! The character he was to have played was called Dixon and that definitely wasn't the actor who played Dixon in the show!
JB

johnnybear

Apparently Edgar Lustgarten used to play away from home a bit in the sixties and had a taste for the ladies! He allegedly had a thing for actress Miriam Karlin which wasn't returned and he pestered her for a while or so I've read!
JB