ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
So, do you think it's a fully articulated and posable Cyberman action figure?

And do you think it comes with any extra attachments or tools? :emoji_innocent:

johnnybear

Member: Rank 6
I remember that photo-shoot from the Sun in 1974! There is one shot of Sarah staring at the Cyberman (Pat Gorman) with Tom in the background that I've never re-seen anywhere on the net strangely enough! But what a wonderful time to be a fan and I loved Revenge of The Cybermen when it was first shown in the May of 1975! :emoji_grin:
JB

johnnybear

Member: Rank 6
Nope, Doc! This one has her staring into Pat's Cyberface and Tom behind her! I've never been able to find it anywhere on the net but it was my first look at Tom Baker and a welcome return for the Cybermen for my eyes!
JB

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
I haven't managed to check it out myself yet, JB, but will do. it's just that I noticed thought that someone posted this on the comments of the video......

I honestly don't know why this entire interview was not included on the "Face of Evil" DVD. Seems like a perfect inclusion. There are two very short clips of it in the documentary making of feature(Into the Wild) on the DVD. Perhaps the original footage was not in very good shape as the video you have provided here looks much better than those clips in the making of documentary I mentioned.

Last edited: