Review Thriller -s04e05-A Killer In Every Corner

Discussion in 'TV: Reviews' started by michaellevenson, May 2, 2019.

1. michaellevenson

michaellevenson Member: Rank 7

Carnaby runs along the corridor and opens the door of Sylvia's room, Sylvia and Slattery flatten themselves behind the door against the wall. Carnaby shuts the door and leaves, he goes up to lab area.
    ( in the bedroom)
    S " lets move out"
    Sl " no, he's gone to the lab area, it's a maze up there, let him get clear then we move"
    ( lab area)
    Carnaby is shouting ,desperate, standing in the corridor ,his voice carries to Slattery and Sylvia.
    C " Sylvia, Miss Dene ,answer me . You're in terrible danger. The man you're with...Slattery... IS NOT SLATTERY. Slattery was murdered by the man you're with...Aldridge....you're with Martin Aldridge"
    ( in the bedroom)
    Sl " fancy trying to get away with that, don't listen to him"
    (lab area)
    C " please Sylvia listen to me, he's killed many times, get away from him"
    ( in the bedroom)
    Sl " so that's his tactic, divide and conquer"
    ( in the lab area)
    C " Sylvia, if you trust him, if you think he's sane, that's a testament to my work. I've given him the face of normality, but underneath the exterior he is a cold killer. Run from him before he kills you too"

#21 michaellevenson, May 3, 2019
    Last edited: May 4, 2019
  2. michaellevenson

( in the bedroom)
    S " shouldn't we move out of here?"
    Slattery looks wide eyed at her, he is beginning to sweat and breathe heavily.
    Sl " not yet,.....you haven't kissed me !!"
    S " OH NO !!"
    Sylvia knows the truth, Aldridge lunges at her, pushing her down onto the dressing table trying to rip her dress off, she fights him off, reaches her hand onto the dresser and grabs at a pair of scissors. In an arcing motion she slams the scissors into Aldridge's back. He screams, she runs out of the room
    WP_20190503_11_02_12_Pro.jpg

#22 michaellevenson, May 3, 2019
    Last edited: May 4, 2019
  3. michaellevenson

Carnaby opens the cell containing Kesselheim, he tosses him the key to his manacles.
    C " it's Aldridge, he's on the loose help us"
    At the foot of the stairs Boz is still unconscious, Sylvia searches for the keys on him, she takes them out of his pocket and runs to the front door. Too late, Aldridge is running down the stairs after her, blood running down his back. She runs into the study, a big mistake, she's trapped.
    S " please no...please..."
    Aldridge menacingly moves towards her, Carnaby appears at the door.
    C " Aldridge!"
    Aldridge turns, Carnaby has a gun, he fires, one shot, Aldridge falls backwards across the desk, dead.
    Carnaby looks sadly at the dead Aldridge, SUDDENLY BOZ IS BEHIND HIM ,HANDS AROUND HIS THROAT, SQUEEZING.
    Aldridge fell across the button on the desk, the bells are ringing in the kitchen, where Kesselheim is shining shoes and giggling as he hears Aldridge being shot.
    Carnaby ( choking) " NO BOZ STOP"
    Carnaby is dragging himself over to the record player as Boz strangles him, he desperately tries to reach it but he can't make it!!
    Sylvia runs to the front door, unlocks it and runs out into the night air.
    She's free of the murderous goings-on in Carnaby's house.
    WP_20190503_11_03_03_Pro.jpg
    the end

#23 michaellevenson, May 3, 2019
    Last edited: May 3, 2019