Review Top 10 Movies So Bad They Were Pulled From Theaters

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
Funny thing there are movies I wasted money on and felt they shouldn't have made it to the theater. I even question the some of the movies at Wallyworld asking 20 bucks for a movie which will be half off in a year or two. Learned my lesson with a few said actors movies in the past few years to stay away from some of their movies. There's a few on this list I have yet to see or avoid.

divemaster13

Member: Rank 4
A few comments / musings...

1) I've never heard of most of these films, so they must have been really bad.

2) As a counter to point (1), I must have seen 10 trailers for Mortdecai last year or whenever. Every trailer I saw, I was aghast at how awful it looked. And the trailer usually features the best scenes. I guess I was not alone in thinking it looked like a disaster. What happened to you, Johnny Depp?

3) What does it mean to say "the movie was pulled after 3 weeks" (or two weeks)? What is a "regular" movie's box office run? There have been plenty of times I'll look to see a movie that was released 3 weeks prior, only to find it not showing any longer, anywhere. I realize the blockbusters will show for longer, but how about a nicely-reviewed drama or whatever? The fact that it is gone in 3 weeks is not really an indication that it "got pulled from theaters" -- that's just the normal turnaround so the multiplex can snag the next big thing coming along (and take up three screens).

4) So apparently you can have a movie that pokes fun at white people; black people; fat people; poor people; rich people; French people; past-their-prime Latin Lover people; etc. etc.---but if your movie features a goofy blind person (based on a long-running cartoon), then you get boycotted and people out for your head? WTF is up with that?

Last edited:

TheSowIsMine

What an excellent day for an exorcism
VIP
I havent seen any of those movies. I did see the cartoon Jem and I collected the Garbage Pail Kids stickers(why did I trow them away...whyyy!!!).