Review TORCHWOOD: "Children of Earth" (2009)

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
0dfd79f2df81c73cd5b22ba9deb6c8a0.jpg 732120.jpg torchwood-john-frobisher-peter-capaldi.jpg

Your thoughts on this story.....

An alien race known as the "456" demand 10% of the Earth's children to be handed over. The chemicals within Earth children brings pleasure to the 456, and the children going to hooked up to them as recreational drugs to make them "feel good". Consequently Torchwood team are forced to fight against the British government and their attempts to concede to the aliens' demands, to prevent any of Earth's children from being handed over.

On to the next story.....

MIRACLE DAY.....

https://www.imdforums.com/threads/torchwood-miracle-day-2011.5489/

Back to the previous story....

EXIT WOUNDS....

(Coming soon)

Last edited:

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
I remember being sad at Ian’s passing, especially since they finally decided to give him a personality, but not particularly bothered when Capaldi shot his family because his children were brats. Am I an evil person?

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
not particularly bothered when Capaldi shot his family because his children were brats.
My kids were still pretty young when this aired, so that scene tore me up. While his children were brats, Capaldi's acting sold that scene. You see the hopelessness in his face when he realizes he has to go through with it. As a dad, I was heartbroken.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Capaldi?
Am I an evil person?
Did I ever tell you my perfect ending for the movie The Notebook? No, I think I hold the place for most evil person here.