ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
star-trek-800x600 (1).jpg

James Kirk: Space - the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission - to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.

Last edited by a moderator:

ant-mac

James Kirk: You go slow, be gentle. It's no one-way street - you know how you feel and that's all. It's how the girl feels too. Don't press. If the girl feels anything for you at all, you'll know.

ant-mac

James Kirk: Charlie, there are a million things in this universe you can have and there are a million things you can't have. It's no fun facing that, but that's the way things are.

ant-mac

James Kirk: There'll only be one of you in the end. One jealous god... if all this makes a god. Or is it making you something else?

Last edited:

ant-mac

Joe Tormolen: We're all a bunch of hypocrites. Sticking our noses into something that we've got no business. What are we doing out here, anyway?

ant-mac

JamesKirk: Love... you're better off without it and I'm better off without mine. This vessel...I give... she takes. She won't permit me my life. I've got to live hers.

ant-mac

Joe Tormolen: Bring pain and trouble with us. Leave men and women stuck out on freezing planets until they die. What are we doing out here in space? Good? What good? We're polluting it! We're destroying it! We've got no business being out here! No business!

ant-mac

Jean-Luc Picard: Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission - to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Last edited by a moderator: