Fun Turn The Flat Screen Tv Into A Giant Computer Screen

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
I Didn't Know You Could Plug Your Lab top Into Your Tv.
This was a trick my sister showed me on a 4k flat screen tv. If you plug in her case a Xbox 360 usb into your lab top it turned the tv screen into a giant computer screen, She was showing me this so I could use it on my Xbox so I could watch movies from Youtube and Dailymotion on my tv.

First, you turn your Tv to your gaming channel HDMI2
Second, you plug in a HDMI cable to your TV and run the USB plug to your USB port on your lab top.
Third, You should see your computer screen on the tv.
Next, watch whatever movies, music videos, playlists, or gaming videos on your tv.

If you have a wireless mouse this will come in handy if you want to use the mouse from a far. You might be able to also use a wireless keyboard on this. Also, plug in your lab top so it won't die on you.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
In the lounge, my laptop sits on the lounge table, whilst I have two PS4s connected to my TV via HDMI 1 and HDMI 2. I need both of them when I'm playing GTAO. In the sun room, I have a PS3 connected to my other TV, along with a Blu-Ray player, a DVR and a VCR - I like to cover all my bases. I watch films, TV, YouTube clips and sometimes play older video games out there.

duzit

Member: Rank 6
In the lounge, my laptop sits on the lounge table, whilst I have two PS4s connected to my TV via HDMI 1 and HDMI 2. I need both of them when I'm playing GTAO. In the sun room, I have a PS3 connected to my other TV, along with a Blu-Ray player, a DVR and a VCR - I like to cover all my bases. I watch films, TV, YouTube clips and sometimes play older video games out there.
Would "the lounge" be the equivalent to what we (USA) call "the living room"?

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Would "the lounge" be the equivalent to what we (USA) call "the living room"?
Yes, I think so.

However, I spend more time pursuing the activities normally carried out in the living room in my sun room.

I actually sleep in the lounge room on a mattress on the floor.

duzit

Member: Rank 6
Yes, I think so.

However, I spend more time pursuing the activities normally carried out in the living room in my sun room.

I actually sleep in the lounge room on a mattress on the floor.
Maybe the lounge room is a different name for bedroom.