Review U.F.O. (1970)

michaellevenson

Member: Rank 8
A reworking of the end credits music. The original was very memorable and I still shiver when hearing it, this version is not bad.

michaellevenson

Was the Girls of UFO extra on the Blu any good?
JB
No idea, don't have blu ray. I suppose when I next need to buy a new player it'll be bluray , but I'm in no hurry. I do love this show despite my jokey " things I've learned" thread, but I'm happy with recently buying the standard DVD release, I can't get my head around buying blu ray when I like old shows, I'm happy watching them as I originally did way back when.

johnnybear

Member: Rank 6
Yes, I feel there is a pressure from others that you join the Blu-Ray dynasty as such but I can't really afford it and couldn't replace my entire collection, apart from the fact that not everything is on Blu and it's not really been perfected yet anyways!
JB

michaellevenson

Yes, I feel there is a pressure from others that you join the Blu-Ray dynasty as such but I can't really afford it and couldn't replace my entire collection, apart from the fact that not everything is on Blu and it's not really been perfected yet anyways!
JB
I'm not sure you can buy standard players now, not decent ones anyway, so I'll get bluray sometime. I do occasionally buy an upgraded HD release if my copy is a bit poor quality. Recently bought The Professionals HD set.