Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaping FTW xD

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

DeJoHnNiE

Member: Rank 4
Finally! Part 1 (VapeStories)

\o/ Finally! Part 1 \o/

I started vaping august last year after being hospitalized for a collapsed lung twice, same lung, with a month inbetween. I've smoked cigs and weed for a good 20 years and this was obviously my limit and couldn't continue smoking to lower risk of getting another one in my other lung.

I have been rocking my eGrip II since I started, bought an Ultimo Tank end of last year and rocking the Troll RDA v2 since januari.

Due to being on a tight budget and little to spare [or waste] I rarely get the chance to buy expensive stuff, but I have 1 or 2 moments every year when I somewhat can.

This time has arrived
Calling this my Part 1 because I am so HAPPY and just have to share my joy of having ordered [and paid lol] a sh!tload of new vape stuff to finally join the big league of vaping, hahaha.

Still feeling a bit like I am gonna wake up from a bad dream though, that's how excited I am.

Here's what I can look forward to receiving, hopefully, in the next 10-30 days \o/

- SMOK Marshal G320 320W TC VW Mod + TFV8 Big Baby Tank [Kit] - Black/Red edition.

- Sebone Style Mechanical Mod + RDA Kit - Rainbow, Brass.

- Lost Art Goon Style RTA - Red, Aluminum + Glass, 3.5mL, 24mm.

- Nitecore D4 4-Slot Digital Battery Charger.

- VapeThink Ni80 24GA Heating Wire for RBA Atomizer - Silver, 0.5mm, 30m.

- Vapethink Super Juggernaut Kanthal A1 Pre-coiled Wire - 0.35Ohm, (28 GA + 32 GA) + 24 GA + (0.1 x 0.5mm Flat) (10 PCS)

- VapeThink Bird's Nest Kanthal A1 Pre-Coiled Heating Wire - Silver, 0.2 Ohm, 24 GA x 3 + (26 GA + 32GA), (10 PCS)

- Vapjoy Jellyfish Wicking Organic Cotton Pack

- 8 x Sony Konion US18650VTC5A 2600mAh - 35A

Everything except the batteries were ordered from 3FVape if you want pictures/info about anything listed or use the allmighty Google!

Part 2 will be when I have everything working and vape ready, pics and maybe a video.

!Thanks for reading my excitement!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nick91

Member: Rank 2
First off, I'm sorry to hear about your collapsed lung. It takes a lot of willpower to take that negative experience and turn it into something constructive. It means you're on the right path and your health will benefit greatly from it.

I'm actually unfamiliar with this type of product. Basically, it's a tobacco-free electrical cigarette that helps smokers lose the habit of smoking without having to struggle with abstinence, correct? I've never smoked before, but I'm always curious to learn about new things. Where are the 3FVape products you ordered manufactured? Do they export it from overseas or is it from within your country? I'll read up more about the vaping business before maybe clicking on any of the votes. Love the poll option variety, btw. :emoji_grinning:

duzit

Member: Rank 6
DeJ, I hope vaping helps to improve your current health situation by keeping you away from any form of tobacco. We want our Oz, healthy & happy. The results of any tobacco addiction can be terrible. I personally know of 2 people with life changing consequences. One has cheek cancer from using chewing tobacco. And, a sister of a friend has lost a large part of her tongue from smoking. If they had tried vaping as you are, to help wean away from the dangerous effects of tobacco, they might be healthy.

Because the long term effect of vaping is not known, there are a few studies being done, this is just one:
"Vaping Is Far From Harmless" http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/next/body/vaping/

I have never smoked, so cannot share the experience of needing nicotine. I commend your efforts and
wish you the very best in your vaping project. Anything that keeps you healthy must be worth the endeavor. :emoji_purple_heart:

DeJoHnNiE

Member: Rank 4
First off, I'm sorry to hear about your collapsed lung. It takes a lot of willpower to take that negative experience and turn it into something constructive. It means you're on the right path and your health will benefit greatly from it.
Thanks m8, I am and enjoying it too. I have also smoked weed in those 20 years and replaced that with a Vaporizer too. So I don't have to burn anything anymore

I even convinced my 2 neighbours to quit smoking and start vaping and they both did this from one day to another lol. She always coughed her lungs out each morning and since the first day vaping she has yet to cough at all.

Basically, it's a tobacco-free electrical cigarette that helps smokers lose the habit of smoking without having to struggle with abstinence, correct?
Yes, this is correct. However, I and others like me that weren't that addicted or never smoked at all also vape but without the nicotine in it. So I use nicotine free liquids, just for the taste but it's still a replacement because usually I would have a smoke or smoke weed all day.

This is a big difference, but yes again, it does help most to satisfy their need for smoking. There are different levels of nicotine, depending on how much one smokes a day.
The only thing that's in the liquids is nicotine. No tar, no nothing else that one usually burns away from a cigarette.

Where are the 3FVape products you ordered manufactured?
3FVape is only a distributor and does not manufacture any of these products. They all have their own manufacturers, like Smok, RNV [Sebone], Goon, Nitecore, Vapethink, Vapejoy and obviously Sony that I listed.

Do they export it from overseas or is it from within your country?
It comes from many places but not my country. Most are Chinese lol.

I'll read up more about the vaping business before maybe clicking on any of the votes. Love the poll option variety, btw.
You should and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

The results of any tobacco addiction can be terrible. I personally know of 2 people with life changing consequences. One has cheek cancer from using chewing tobacco. And, a sister of a friend has lost a large part of her tongue from smoking. If they had tried vaping as you are, to help wean away from the dangerous effects of tobacco, they might be healthy.
Sorry to hear this and yes I think it would have helped, but I am no doctor and there could be more / other reasons that it happend, so if it would not happen at all I have no clue.

Because the long term effect of vaping is not known, there are a few studies being done, this is just one:
Don't get me wrong, but if you have never smoked nor vaped, grabbing random studies from the internet is something you should not be doing unless you understand every explanation or words they used. However, I am not saying it is true or false, I am saying it because there are a lot of people on the internet that spread hateful stories or get into certain subjects without knowing anything about it.

This study is also almost a year old, it has claims that aren't true nor do they speak of zero nicotine vaping at all. So in my opinion it is written to scare people off and give the wrong idea about what it all means.

Most of the liquids that are fabricated are done with the best and clean ingredients. Some brands do not care and really sell crap stuff that could harm you yes, but this is no different from any other product /producer that is only out there to make a few bucks. This is human nature and will never change unfortunately.

Carol

Member: Rank 5
because I am so HAPPY and just have to share my joy
Really chuffed for you, glad it works for you.

I think I quit smoking eight-nine years ago (after 20 years) just before this approach became fashionable, so I used faffy little nicotine pellets in plastic sucky tubes (sounds so much less cool). First Nicotinel, then later slightly cheaper (and slightly less pleasant) Boots own brand. Then got bored and quit plastic sucky tubes, which impresses no-one as they look weird (true) and cheap (not really).
Never been remotely tempted to go back - which surprises lots of friends who are always briefly quitting smoking then starting again - to me that just means they're not ready to do it, but they beat themselves up something rotten, which just makes things more stressful for them.

Enjoy the new season's supplies when they arrive!

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
I have a Smok mod (can't think of the model). It definitely does the job, but I won't lie, there are days where I would kill a hobo for a cigarette. I usually steer toward the fruity juices, which also sates my sweet tooth.