Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
fdvdav.jpg

Your thoughts on this movie....

A group of rabbits flee their doomed warren and face many dangers to find and protect their new home.

and then there was that song, of course....

Last edited:

Carol

Member: Rank 5
Wonderful film. Cried buckets first time round and would again if I saw it this evening- loved it - I understand children were allegedly traumatised when it was on TV recently: had their parents forgotten what was in it?

Wouldn't it make an excellent double bill with Fantastic Mr Fox, to ensure the next generation don't think it's always SAFE in animation land - or real life?

TheSowIsMine

What an excellent day for an exorcism
VIP
I can't watch this anymore. Being depressed and watching this is not a good combo. But what a beautiful film and soundtrack.

Carol

Groundhog Day, yes: an existential conundrum with added snowballs,
"Nice horror film"? You had me at "nice" - examples, please?

Carol

Bad of us, yes.
ALTHOUGH: my grandma's rabbit stew put me off rabbit for 30 years - she was very much an on-the-fractured-splintery-bone stew-maker of a gran. You couldn't eat the casserole that was trying to chew you back. AND I've seen some mind-boggling design work on the original Alien set designs that were seriously inspired by experiencing-within-a-skeleton concepts... SO we just about get away with it, this time.
Talk again, I hope, within chunkier rails....