Fun Our Early Posts!

Heeeeey

Member: Rank 2
/boxers keep asking me how they will ban him

do you know, heeeey [wave3]
Btw, Enigma, here is a tip that I find makes it easier to navigate this board. Make sure to check the box "Watch this Board" on the boards you like. I've checked all the boards I like, that way I don't have to scroll to look for a board. I just go to my 'Watched Boards' list.

Liburnius

Member: Rank 1
G'day Bad Horse, welcome to the Internet Media Discussion Forums. :)

Sorry, you've lost me. o_O
Hello. I'm looking for a new forum post IMDB as well. I found IMD Forums and at first thought their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically.
Welcome! An American Psycho reference, for those who don't understand it.

enigma

Btw, Enigma, here is a tip that I find makes it easier to navigate this board. Make sure to check the box "Watch this Board" on the boards you like. I've checked all the boards I like, that way I don't have to scroll to look for a board. I just go to my 'Watched Boards' list.
that is excellent, heeeey!!

I spend so much time searching...that should help!

KitCat

Hi. I was so disappointed by the IMDB forum closing! I didn't post everyday
but would check in whenever I had questions about a new, interesting film or show and almost always got the answers I was looking for plus a variety of new opinions & ideas. They say on their website to use FaceBook and social media in the future, but I don't see how that would work, as I would be totally public, and presumably only talking to my own circle of friends anyway. I hope this forum will continue the IMDB tradition--will check back soon!

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
but would check in whenever I had questions about a new, interesting film or show and almost always got the answers I was looking for plus a variety of new opinions & ideas. They say on their website to use FaceBook and social media in the future, but I don't see how that would work, as I would be totally public, and presumably only talking to my own circle of friends anyway. I hope this forum will continue the IMDB tradition--will check back soon!
G'day KitCat, welcome aboard.

I hope to see you back here soon. :)

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Welcome KitCat! Have a great stay! :)