Fun Our Early Posts!

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
:)~ Hello everyone! Sunflower007 is here. I am so happy to be in this new message board. Thank you for allowing me to join. Sad to hear that IMDB boards are going to be close. Whatta shame been with them for years. But I am glad to be here and can't wait to get started to share and read posts.
G'day Sunflower, welcome to the Internet Media Discussion Forums.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

duzit

Member: Rank 6
:)~ Hello everyone! Sunflower007 is here. I am so happy to be in this new message board. Thank you for allowing me to join. Sad to hear that IMDB boards are going to be close. Whatta shame been with them for years. But I am glad to be here and can't wait to get started to share and read posts.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"I'm never gonna dance again
Guilty feet have got no rhythm
Though it's easy to pretend
I know your not a fool
"

by: George Michael
Welcome Sunflower I think you'll like it here...:cool:

Sunflower007

Member: Rank 3
:) ~ Thank you for the sweet welcomes Ant-Mac, DeJoHnNiE & Duzit. I am so happy to be here.:D

"Ask me if I need him

Get him out of my way
These are
These are the games
These are the games

These are the only games I play"

By: Falsettos

Sunflower007

:D~ Welcome to the board Daniel! Hope you're happy here.

"Ask me if I need him

Get him out of my way
These are
These are the games
These are the games

Sunflower007

:)~ Hello & welcome Hillie Boliday! It great seeing another member of IMDB boards here. It a buzz kill that they're eliminating the boards. But glad to be here and I hope you enjoy your stay.

"Ask me if I need him

Get him out of my way
These are
These are the games
These are the games

Sunflower007

:cool: ~ Welcome Batty! I hope you enjoy it here.

"Ask me if I need him

Get him out of my way
These are
These are the games
These are the games

ant-mac

Hey everyone, I'm pretty sad about the news that IMDB is closing their message boards. I was mainly a lurker there but I loved reading not only others thoughts on movies and shows, but also knowing if I wanted to discuss some cheesy old movie (my favorite kind lol) or show, there was a board for it. I saw some links for new boards being posted around and so here I am. :)
Well, what can't be cured must be endured, mate.

I just hope that we can make you feel welcome here.

I hope you enjoy your time here. :D

ant-mac

Hello! I am The-Man-Machine on IMDB, and I usually posted on the Music, Film General, and American Psycho film boards, among many others over time. It's a shame what is happening to IMDB, but I'm trying to stay positive.
G'day Liburnius, welcome to the Internet Media Discussion Forums. :D

I hope you enjoy your stay, mate.

ant-mac

Thanks for allowing me to join.

Was posting on the IMDB forums since around 2006 so I will lose a lot of my old threads.. I can't believe all that information will just be wiped. :(

I am gutted about IMDB / Amazon shutting down the forums but I am glad you have created an alternative. I hope it will be a huge success!

Cheers!
Welcome to your new home. I hope you have fun here.

Cheers, mate.:D

ant-mac

Saw a link to this forum on one of the movie boards on IMDb. It's certainly much cleaner than most of the other alternatives I saw on IMDB, and I'd even say that it gives mine a run for its money. :) Some friendly competition is certainly welcome.

I hope everyone's enjoying the forum and will continue to enjoy cinema!
G'day Daniel. I'm sure we'll have many discussions and "debates" about films and TV shows. ;)

Welcome aboard the Internet Media Discussion Forums. :D

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Hello! I am The-Man-Machine on IMDB, and I usually posted on the Music, Film General, and American Psycho film boards, among many others over time. It's a shame what is happening to IMDB, but I'm trying to stay positive.
Welcome to the site Liburnius. It's great here. Have a great stay! :)