Fun Our Early Posts!

Carol

Member: Rank 5
Welcome, I did a lot of lurking too. There was soooo much to read...
Hi duzit - thanks for the welcome message- I'm working on an avatar and love your fluorescent sardine- thing (although it's possible I'm missing a reference to an obscure-but-cool Korean fish-anime thing... if so, sorry!
I think you're right - long-time lurkers are out and chatting now - we did lots of reading and now we're writing too!

DeJoHnNiE

Member: Rank 4
I think you're right - long-time lurkers are out and chatting now - we did lots of reading and now we're writing too!
The fact that this part of the Forum is not visible to the Public and troll free adds some extra security and confidence to be more chatty than in other public places where everyone can read everything in my opinion.

I think it's very kool to see so many lurkers having all these conversations and enjoying themselfs!

duzit

Member: Rank 6
Thanks - when I figure out what to put there I will... in the meantime I really like your dog - is he Mr Patience in real life? Or (like my old terrier) Mr Biding His Time for the Next Sausage?
Carol,
He has a wonderful story about his dog under General>Animals&Dogs. It brought tears to my eyes as I think dogs are God's most wonderful creations. I haven't replied to him yet, but thought I would give u a heads up about the lovely story...

Carol

Member: Rank 5
The fact that this part of the Forum is not visible to the Public and troll free adds some extra security and confidence to be more chatty than in other public places where everyone can read everything in my opinion.

I think it's very kool to see so many lurkers having all these conversations and enjoying themselfs!
Good to know all that, thanks, And I had a read -thank you for the link - and want to say hello to Luna now - what a darling: a good scratch behind the ears and a big lump of cheese from me - at least, that's what my old mutt would have enjoyed - my mum's rescue dog really, and a total lifesaver who was her best friend / super-hero for 12 years after my dad died. Dog Power! (Just don't tell Marvel before we figure out a pitch!)

DeJoHnNiE

Member: Rank 4
where's the harm of occasional bonkers comments, really?
We may have some guidelines to give everyone a pleasant experience, but none against those comments. Occasional bonkers comments are allowed as long as they are just that and nothing else
They will come sooner or later, but nothing bad, no worries about that.

say hello to Luna now - what a darling: a good scratch behind the ears and a big lump of cheese from me
Done and done! Don't have any cheese atm but will give her two treats instead! (when she wakes up lol) Good to hear about that Super Hero, they are all one way or another imho...

Sunflower007

Member: Rank 3
:)~ Hello Friend!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Ask me if I need him

Get him out of my way
These are
These are the games
These are the games

These are the only games I play"

By: Falsettos

manel8

Member: Rank 1
Hello! Manuel from Spain here.

Great site and I am sure it will become what all of us are wishing for. Sometimes it is better to start afresh.

I joined IMDB in 2000 and really loved the boards, mainly for locating and coming to know about good and interesting movies recommended by other users out from the mainstream ones that you are bombarded with all the time by media and ads.