Fun Our Early Posts!

Gary L

Member: Rank 1
Hello

Interesting attempt, I hope it works out, good luck. I always have questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeJoHnNiE

Member: Rank 4
Gary, enjoy your stay! Feel free to ask anything at anytime. We have dedicated threads in the Helpdesk or just start a Conversation.

manel8

Indeed it is, you should not miss it if you have the chance. Besides you also can see it in Lawrence of Arabia, Star Wars, Game of Thrones.....

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Nice to meet all of you. This seems like a fantastic alternative to the IMDB forums. Looking forward to seeing it grow. I'll help spread the word.
G'day Marjeez, I hope you like what you find here. :)

Welcome to the Internet Media Discussion Forums.

Bad Horse

Hello! I am The-Man-Machine on IMDB, and I usually posted on the Music, Film General, and American Psycho film boards, among many others over time. It's a shame what is happening to IMDB, but I'm trying to stay positive.
Hello. I'm looking for a new forum post IMDB as well. I found IMD Forums and at first thought their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Hello. I'm looking for a new forum post IMDB as well.
G'day Bad Horse, welcome to the Internet Media Discussion Forums. :)
I found IMD Forums and at first thought their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically.
Sorry, you've lost me. o_O