Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Telltale Games Considers A Bond Game?

telltale-games-considers-a-bond-game-696x464.jpg

Telltale Games, the company behind the acclaimed episodic narrative games for “The Walking Dead,” “Fables,” “Batman,” “Borderlands,” “Game of Thrones” and “Guardians of the Galaxy” franchise, may be adding one more to their ranks – 007.

According to a recent Telltale survey, both a second season of “Tales From The Borderlands” and a James Bond-themed game called “Solstice” are currently in the works.

Shortly after, a tweet posted by a user known as AnEvilHag came out with apparent screenshots of logos for both projects. With E3 coming this time next week, expect either a confirmation or denial of this rumor before or around then.

With the Bond game, the big question is what direction will it take – contemporary like the films, or period like the books – the latter would be the more interesting as it opens up plenty of storytelling potential.

TheSowIsMine

What an excellent day for an exorcism
VIP
I just finished Fallout 3. If I knew that I couldnt continue playing after completing the last main mission, I would not have done that mission yet.

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
I think mine was game of year and FO4 I bought the season pass for it. I really never use mods for FO4, and not interested in that new creation club they just added to it. I think you can get mods for FO3 but never looked into it. Most of the time I just play to play, never added to them unless it looks good or can be bought cheap.

TheSowIsMine

VIP
I have started with Fallout 4 DLC, Far Harbor. I like it, its a very atmospheric map.
The Trappers are much stronger than the human enemies on the main land.

TheSowIsMine

VIP
I have just been building and building in Fallout 4 the last few days. My settlement looks awesome.
There are a lot of cool building add-ons in the DLC.

TheSowIsMine

VIP
I just started Mass Effect a few days ago. I never played it and saw a nice deal on the PS store this year. It had the ME trilogy for 10 euro's, so I tok the gamble. So far Im enjoying it.
Sometimes its a bit hard to figure out where you are supposed to go.