Fun What TV Shows Are You Watching/Rewatching at the Moment?

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
itv NEWS London went behind the scenes at Television Centre in February 23rd 2015 as developers started demolishing the famous studios. Philip Schofield shared his horror at the trashing of such a historic site.

Today the centre prepares to re-open.....

Television Centre, which was the home of the BBC is set to reopen with refurbished tv studios and residential homes on the site.

Last edited:

TheSowIsMine

What an excellent day for an exorcism
VIP
I watched a few shows on Netflix.
The Sinner, it started out very good, but became a bit weaker and predictable near the end.
Everything Sucks, at the beginning I was wondering what it’s target audience was. It sorta had a Nickelodeon show feel to it, but eventually it became more of a blend between Freaks & Geeks and My So Called Life.
Seven Seconds, starts out strong, but ends as a weak courtroom drama. A lot of people are criticising its slow pace, but I actually like that.

McQualude

Member: Rank 3
I've been watching Fresh Meat, s1 & 2 are on Netflix. It's about a group of kinda unlikeable British university students. I say kinda unlikable because they all have severe character flaws and of course they all have endearing traits too. The series does a good job at making you dislike someone for awhile then suddenly feel sorry for them.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
I've been watching Fresh Meat, s1 & 2 are on Netflix. It's about a group of kinda unlikeable British university students. I say kinda unlikable because they all have severe character flaws and of course they all have endearing traits too. The series does a good job at making you dislike someone for awhile then suddenly feel sorry for them.
Are they as unlikeable as THE YOUNG ONES?

Doctor Omega

Which Shows Are Getting Renewed In 2018?

which-shows-are-getting-renewed-in-2018-696x464.jpg

It’s coming to that time of year again. In early May the networks have to lock down which of their series are being renewed and which are being axed for next season.

While some have already had their fate decided, many remain uncertain and a few of those are ‘on the bubble’ with the verdict potentially going either way. Deadline has posted a summary of what’s likely to stay and go according to insiders at the networks. Here’s the list:

The CW
Likely Renewal: “Arrow,” “Black Lightning,” “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend,” “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow,” “Dynasty,” “The Flash,” “Jane the Virgin,” “Riverdale,” “Supergirl,” “Supernatural”

Could Go Either Way: “iZombie,” “Life Sentence”

Likely Axed: “Valor”

Too Early To Tell: “The 100”

CBS
Already Renewed: “The Big Bang Theory,” “SEAL Team, “SWAT,” “Young Sheldon”

Likely Renewal: “Blue Bloods,” “Bull,” “Hawaii Five-0,” “Kevin Can Wait,” “Life In Pieces,” “Mom,” “NCIS,” “NCIS: LA,” “NCIS: New Orleans”

Could Go Either Way: “MacGuyver,” “Man with a Plan,” “Scorpion,” “Superior Donuts”

Likely Axed: “9JKL,” “Living Biblically,” “Me, Myself & I,” “Wisdom of the Crowd”

Too Early To Tell: “Code Black,” “Criminal Minds,” “Elementary,” “Instinct”

NBC
Already Renewed: “Chicago Fire,” “Chicago Med,” “Chicago P.D.,” “The Good Place,” “Superstore,” “This is Us,” “Will & Grace”

Likely Renewal: “AP Bio,” “The Blacklist,” “Blindspot,” “Champions,” “Law & Order: SVU”

Could Go Either Way: “Timeless”

Likely Axed: “The Brave,” “Great News,” “Taken”

Too Early To Tell: “Good Girls,” “Rise”

ABC
Already Renewed: “The Goldbergs,” “The Good Doctor,” “Modern Family,” “Roseanne”

Likely Renewal: “American Housewife,” “Black-ish,” “Designated Survivor,” “Fresh Off the Boat,” “Grey’s Anatomy,” “How to Get Away with Murder,” “Speechless”.

Could Go Either Way: “Agents of SHIELD,” “Deception”

Likely Axed: “For the People,” “Inhumans,” “Kevin (Probably) Saves the World,” “The Mayor”

Too Early To Tell: “Alex Inc.,” “Splitting Up Together,” “Station 19”

FOX
Already Renewed: “9-1-1,” “Bob’s Burgers,” “Family Guy,” “The Gifted,” “The Orville,” “The Simpsons”

Likely Renewal: “Brooklyn Nine-Nine,” “Empire,” “Gotham,” “LA to Vegas,” “Lethal Weapon,” “The Mick,” “The Resident,” “Star”

Could Go Either Way: “Ghosted,” “The Last Man On Earth,” “Lucifer”

Likely Axed: “The Exorcist”

Doctor Omega

The CW Renews Ten Series For 2018-19

the-cw-renews-ten-series-for-2018-19-696x464.jpg

It was expected, and now it’s official – The CW has renewed nearly its entire lineup of series as it expands to a sixth night of originals for the 2018-19 broadcast season.

Ten series have seen official renewals for next year – “Arrow,” “Black Lightning,” “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend,” “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow,” “Dynasty,” “The Flash,” “Jane the Virgin,” “Riverdale,” “Supergirl” and “Supernatural”.

More than most networks, The CW relies heavily on streaming returns and lucrative Netflix SVOD deals with much of their fare selling and performing well overseas. It’s working though as not only is digital viewership particularly strong compared to other networks, but the current season of shows is up 3% in total viewers compared to last year.

Still to be determined are the fates of shows launching mid-season including the recently launched “iZombie,” “Life Sentence” and the soon to launch “The 100”. The military drama “Valor,” which debuted in the Fall, also hasn’t been given a renewal order as yet and is unlikely to according to recent reports. Those four shows will have their fates revealed next month at the upfronts in May.

Additionally “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend” star Rachel Bloom confirms the show’s renewal for a fourth season is also going to be the show’s final season.

McQualude

Member: Rank 3
CW: iZombie had a bad S3 but S4 has been entertaining. Valor was okay for a few episodes but really dumb, they need a military consultant. S3 & S4 of The 100 were pretty bad, S5 is about to start.
CBS: Elementary started well but quickly devolved into formulaic garbage. Most others I have quit watching or only watched a few episodes.
NBC: Good Place, Superstore, AP Bio are all awesome. Timeless is dumb fun. The rest I don't care about.
ABC: Good Doctor is mildly entertaining, I'll probably watch another season. Agents of Shield has been on the decline since they killed Ward, one of the best bad guys on a tv series. The rest, don't care.
Fox: 911 is trashy fun, I fast forward through the relationship drama and only watch the exciting stuff; I can do another season. The Orville was fantastic, love it. LA to Vegas is hilarious. The Mick is up and down, some episodes are amazing, others are lazy. I wish Lethal Weapon would die. It's badly written, Riggs is super annoying, and my wife loves it so I have to watch it with her. Ghosted is mildly amusing. Lucifer plummeted, went from great to mostly terrible, get rid of CSI girl already. Exorcist had a good S1, terrible S2, kill it. Last Man on Earth is fantastic, one of the best shows on television though it didn't start that way.