Fun What TV Shows Are You Watching/Rewatching at the Moment?

Hux

Member: Rank 6
Timeless

Episode 13 (they travel back to the 80's to stop his wife's killer's parents from ever meeting). I've struggled to get into a lot of these episodes due to the whole repetitive nature of them but this one was more fun. Maybe because they're deliberately trying to change something. Maybe because of all the 80's references.

Carol

Member: Rank 5
Timeless

Episode 13
Ooh goodie! I have an episode to catch up on - I've grown quite fond of this in a sort of nostalgia for the early days of Stargate, sort of way...

Tried the first few episodes of Emerald City...still not sure if it will get its act together before my interest wilts.

First episode of Prime Suspect 1973: it's doing everything well enough by the book so far, except the book might turn out to be Life On Mars to its disadvantage

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
I'm about to watch ARROW from last night. I just got caught up on the last few weeks' worth of THE FLASH and LEGENDS OF TOMORROW. Then I have about five episodes of SUPERGIRL I need to get caught up on. It's hell being in a fandom.

sleepyjack

Member: Rank 1
Wait? Are you... me?

I'm doing exactly the same thing (cos they're all on AmazonPrime). I'm right at the end of season 5.
Strange coincidence but good to see someone else rewatching, it's a great show, i'm a huge Larry David fan tho, loved Curb Your Enthusiasm as well, worth a watch if you haven't seen it, i'm probably going to rewatch Curb after Seinfeld.

duzit

Fast Five (2011) on SPIKE network. Rewatching a good action film to have in the background while doing
this. I like the whole franchise and watch whenever. There is always so much going on you can always discover something new◆◆◆♡♡♡

duzit

What to watch, what to watch, to many on @ the same time: Fast & the Furious / Mr & Mrs Smith / Avatar /
The Last Airbender / Independence Day. The remotes going to get hot from all the channel chasing I'm going to be doing. Any suggestions?◆◆◆♡♡♡

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Spending a lot of time on YouTube, watching the early work of individuals like Lewis Black, Stephen Colbert, Bill Mahar, Seth Meyers, John Oliver and Jon Stewart. So this means I've been watching a lot of old episodes of TV programs such as THE COLBERT REPORT, LAST WEEK TONIGHT WITH JOHN OLIVER, POLITICALLY INCORRECT WITH BILL MAHER, REAL TIME WITH BILL MAHER, LATE NIGHT WITH SETH MEYERS, THE DAILY SHOW and so on and so forth.

I'm having the time of my life. I wish I'd had the ability to access all of this stuff years ago. However, I'll just have to do my best to make up for lost time.

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
I'm having the time of my life. I wish I'd had the ability to access all of this stuff years ago. However, I'll just have to do my best to make up for lost time.
I'm always happy when I find shows I missed, forgot about, or loved to watch. I use to watch the 90's Twilight Zones on Dailymotion, till the channel got deleted. This also goes for movies that are only on VHS and not on DVD yet. Pretty happy to see them on YT free, good quality, just a good watch. I get annoyed when I find old VHS's being sold for 50 bucks or more, cause the movie is that hard to find.

I even came across old Robin Williams, Andrew Dice Clay, Sam Kinison, and George Carlin performances, on YT as well. Man, I miss great comedy where no one was all butt hurt over humor.