Fun Your Favourite TV Series Finale of All Time?

michaellevenson

Member: Rank 8
You keep bringing this up AM and I keep wanting to see it but the start of S1 is so bad it's hard to continue.... Could I start on S2 and then go back and run all the way through it to get "the full" B7 experience? A couple of folks on IMDb suggested this as a good way to approach the series because while the story was great, the FX not so much. So starting with 2 was a good way to get hooked and avoid some pitfalls.
So many people I know have said this and I always say he same thing. Watch an episode of a later series, then realise what a great show it is, a true classic of Sci fi storytelling, then grumpily go back to the start and watch the admittedly slow start. I always recommend the episode Horizon, series 2 episode 4 available on youtube.
Wonderful interaction from the regulars, a good easy to follow story and no spoilers to ruin future enjoyment.
Blake and crew of The Liberator have their sights on a distant out of the way planet on the edge of the galaxy that the Federation ( boo hiss) don't know about, and could be useful as a base. But they're in for a shock when they get there, the feds are already there subjugating the population. This episode is a subtle, or perhaps not too subtle dig at British Colonialism. Watch it enjoy it and the series is there for you. Of course the opposite is equally true, hate it and then be assured Blakes7 is not for you.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
So many people I know have said this and I always say he same thing. Watch an episode of a later series, then realise what a great show it is, a true classic of Sci fi storytelling, then grumpily go back to the start and watch the admittedly slow start. I always recommend the episode Horizon, series 2 episode 4 available on youtube.
Wonderful interaction from the regulars, a good easy to follow story and no spoilers to ruin future enjoyment.
Blake and crew of The Liberator have their sights on a distant out of the way planet on the edge of the galaxy that the Federation ( boo hiss) don't know about, and could be useful as a base. But they're in for a shock when they get there, the feds are already there subjugating the population. This episode is a subtle, or perhaps not too subtle dig at British Colonialism. Watch it enjoy it and the series is there for you. Of course the opposite is equally true, hate it and then be assured Blakes7 is not for you.
One quick question...

Why are you booing and hissing the Federation? You work for them. :emoji_confused:

Or are you a post TRIAL Travis?

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
I will watch the whole series again at the drop of the hat.

But not the one with the Space Rats!

They've always terrified me, the Space Rats! :emoji_anguished:

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
I would also watch the entire TV series again at the drop of a hat.

Or at least everything from SPACEFALL onwards...

I doubt anything of importance happened before then. :emoji_wink:

michaellevenson

Member: Rank 8
One quick question...

Why are you booing and hissing the Federation? You work for them. :emoji_confused:

Or are you a post TRIAL Travis?
Federation boo hiss absolutely
you're not going to use me anymore........unless you want me to swathe myself in bandages, limp and talk with a Mexican accent....brother.

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
Watch an episode of a later series, then realise what a great show it is, a true classic of Sci fi storytelling, then grumpily go back to the start and watch the admittedly slow start.
Thanks "M"! I always appreciate and try to take good, sage advice. Yours seems to hit the mark. And thanks for the Ep. advice too!

:emoji_kiss::emoji_dancer: And for you my new pal: DBs :emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers: