01. Please abide by the code of conduct at all times on this message board, as non-compliance will result in temporary suspension or permanent expulsion.
02. Please conduct yourself in a civilized and reasonable manner on this forum and abide by the decisions of all staff members at all times. Please treat all other members in a civilized and respectful manner. All members should promote harmony on this forum. Do not disrupt the normal and orderly operation of this forum in any way. Doing so may result in temporary suspension or permanent expulsion.
03. Do not post abusive and / or insulting messages on this forum. Foul language is permitted on this forum, provided it is not directed towards another member in the form of a personal attack. Do not bully and / or troll other members of this forum. Doing so may result in temporary suspension or permanent expulsion.
04. Do not post explicitly graphic material of a sexual or violent nature on this forum. Doing so may result in temporary suspension or permanent expulsion.
05. Do not post messages in CAPS LOCK or UPPER CASE on this forum. This can be interpreted as antisocial behaviour by other members and is not appreciated. Do not post entire messages in an excessively large size on this forum.
06. Do not bump messages excessively or unnecessarily for the purpose of flooding threads on this forum. If you have something to add to a previous message and a new message has not yet been posted, please use the edit function if it is at all practical to do so. Staff members retain the ultimate authority to decide whether a transgression of this rule has occurred or not. Abide by their decisions on this matter at all times.
07. Do not defame and / or harass other members privately and / or publicly on this forum. Do not harass other members on matters of creed, culture, gender or sexuality. Doing so may result in temporary suspension or permanent expulsion.
09. Please report any illegal activities, interpersonal conflicts or technical problems you encounter on this forum.
10. You will only open one membership account on this forum unless a staff member gives you prior consent to do otherwise. Do not create an account to impersonate another member of this forum. Doing so may result in temporary suspension or permanent expulsion..
11. Please choose a secure password and take reasonable measures to protect your membership account, as you are responsible for all actions performed by means of your membership account on this forum.
12. Use of this forum is at your own risk, as no staff member is liable for any damages, direct or indirect, resulting from your use and / or inability to use this forum.
13. There will be no query regarding ranks, if we feel like you deserve it or when we need it, you will be promoted.