Asian-themed News Thread

plsletitrain

Member: Rank 5
uhm, As I recall, hubby interrupts the wedding with documentation that the little girl is his. Somehow I think the girl then leaves them both. The two guys become friends ... and then they all plan to live in a house together. The ENDING is of the three of them at the soccer game (in Germany?) because they all love sports.

I think I remember feeling the ending fizzled off into dumb space because they thought it would be a happy ending.
Ah yeah...thanks for that.. rings a bell, which means I have already seen it. I just can't remember if I liked this or not, and I was not able to rate it on IMDb. Ugh. Can I borrow that angry emoticon. Funny thing is, when I watched the first few minutes yesterday, I was kinda annoyed at Son Ye-jin's cutesy antics. That made it more uninteresting for me to watch further.

I can't find a good picture online of the North Korean Cheer Squad being sent to the Olympics View attachment 6066

But holy smokes! I just saw them on the TV news. Beautiful beautiful women! Keep your eyes out. I don't know why I thought there wouldn't be any attractive women in North Korea. View attachment 6067 Boy was I wrong.

If you google image "North Korean Cheer Squad" the results aren't even close to what I just saw on the TV
Yeah, I think they really are beautiful if the only glimpse I got of them is from this article in our newspaper dated last January. They're called the "Army of Beauties" hehe. It also states that Kim Jong-un's wife used to be a part of the cheerleaders. And I think part of the beauty package is because you only get to see them during olympics. Now if only Kim Jong-un would stop with those nuclear shit and finally reveal to the world the faces of his over-moisturized staff that he's been hiding from me all along. (I swear I think I remember a news article of one of his staff looking kinda cute).

plsletitrain

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Oh gosh that is so sexy!!!!!!! If their sex scene is as steamy as your emoticon, I'll watch the movie again. lol

plsletitrain

Give me some time, I'll figure a way to be able to use it as signature. I'm serious. I want my signature to serve as testament to my high intellect.

plsletitrain

Bwahahahahaha!!!!! I can't stop laughing at my signature. Looks embarassing. My signature resonates with the lack of quality of my posts. lol I'm changing it. I should start acting serious now.

sitenoise

Thought I'd post this esoterica here I just discovered: I've been waiting a decade to see a film by Zhang Yuan, the guy who directed the luscious and sexy Green Tea, called Dada's Dance. But it's never become available. What I discovered is that he has made 4 or 5 more films with the star of Dada's Dance: Li Xinyun. None of them, including Dada, have more than 3 viewers over at letterboxd. It's an old story. Look at Dada:

Dada.png Dada.png

ebossert

Member: Rank 3
Nice to know that I'm not the only one who failed miserably at finding Dada's Dance for the last decade or so. I'd definitely like to see more of this guy's films.

plsletitrain

Now this is real news.. Asia's most celebrated, powerhouse couple Song Joong-Ki and Song Hye-Kyo are heading to divorce land.

I always knew I am Song Joong-Ki's true :emoji_purple_heart:.

plsletitrain

This is news!!!!! My dear Paolo Ballesteros has bagged unofficial world record for........................... *drumroll* longest time without blinking an eye! mjeyds.gif Current world record holder has 1 hour 5 minutes but Paolo made it to 1 hour 17 minutes!!! Yes this is news worthy of headlines because he was probably looking at me that's why he wasn't able to blink an eye.:emoji_purple_heart: