Fun BAKER'S DOZEN - 13 Film Quotations

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
13 Film Quotations...

01. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.” - Humphrey Bogart - CASABLANCA (1942).
02. "Fuss, fuss... I think he like to scream at us." - André the Giant - THE PRINCESS BRIDE (1987)
03. "Hello, gorgeous." - Barbra Streisand - FUNNY GIRL (1968).
04. "With great power comes great responsibility." - Cliff Robertson - SPIDER-MAN (2002).
05. "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!" - Peter Sellers DR STRANGELOVE OR: HOW I LEARNED TO STOP WORRYING AND LOVE THE BOMB (1964).
06. "Well, nobody's perfect!" - Osgood, as told to Jack Lemmon - SOME LIKE IT HOT (1959)
07. "Yo, Adrian!" - Sylvester Stallone - ROCKY (1976).
08. "It's gone, MacReady." - Donald Moffat - THE THING (1982)
09. "I have always depended on the kindness of strangers." - Vivien Leigh - A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE (1951).

divemaster13

Member: Rank 4
13 Film Quotations...

01. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.” - Humphrey Bogart - CASABLANCA (1942).
02. "Fuss, fuss... I think he like to scream at us." - André the Giant - THE PRINCESS BRIDE (1987)
04. "With great power comes great responsibility." - Cliff Robertson - SPIDER-MAN (2002).
05. "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!" - Peter Sellers DR STRANGELOVE OR: HOW I LEARNED TO STOP WORRYING AND LOVE THE BOMB (1964).
06. "Well, nobody's perfect!" - Osgood, as told to Jack Lemmon - SOME LIKE IT HOT (1959)
09. "I have always depended on the kindness of strangers." - Vivien Leigh - A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE (1951).
10. "It's always the quiet places where the mad shit happens." - Ruth Bradley - GRABBERS (2012)
11. "Somebody's gotta go back and get a shit-load of dimes!" - Slim Pickens - BLAZING SADDLES (1974)

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

10. "It's always the quiet places where the mad shit happens." - Ruth Bradley - GRABBERS (2012)
11. "Somebody's gotta go back and get a shit-load of dimes!" - Slim Pickens - BLAZING SADDLES (1974)
12. "Don't laugh, I'm being cool." - Sharlto Copley - CHAPPIE (2015)
13. "I'll get you, my pretty - and your little dog too!" - Margaret Hamilton - THE WIZARD OF OZ (1939).

filmfan95

Member: Rank 3
13 Film Quotations...

01. "Snap out of it!" - Cher - MOONSTRUCK (1987).
02. "Snakes. Why did it have to be snakes?" - Harrison Ford - RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK (1981)

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

02. "Snakes. Why did it have to be snakes?" - Harrison Ford - RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK (1981)
03. "You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?" - Clint Eastwood - DIRTY HARRY (1971).

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

03. "You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?" - Clint Eastwood - DIRTY HARRY (1971).
04. "Take Helen. She had flame red hair, pitch black eyes, ruby lips and no teeth - but talk about a body! She could straddle two horses at the same time. I went with her until I found out she dipped snuff. There's something awful unfemale about a snuff dipper - don't you think so, John?" - Henry Fonda - THE CHEYENNE SOCIAL CLUB (1970)
05. "I'll be back." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - THE TERMINATOR (1984).

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

04. "Take Helen. She had flame red hair, pitch black eyes, ruby lips and no teeth - but talk about a body! She could straddle two horses at the same time. I went with her until I found out she dipped snuff. There's something awful unfemale about a snuff dipper - don't you think so, John?" - Henry Fonda - THE CHEYENNE SOCIAL CLUB (1970)
06. " Say goodbye to my wife. I'll say hello to yours." - Kurt Russell - BONE TOMAHAWK (2015)
07. "Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!" - Alfonso Bedoya - THE TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE (1948).

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

06. " Say goodbye to my wife. I'll say hello to yours." - Kurt Russell - BONE TOMAHAWK (2015)
07. "Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!" - Alfonso Bedoya - THE TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE (1948).
08. "Assistant Inspector Matsumoto Masahiro, Criminal Investigation section, Osaka Prefecture police. And I do speak fucking English." -Ken Takakura- BLACK RAIN (1989)
09. "Okay. My family got shot down by DEA officers because of a drug problem. I left with the greatest guy on Earth. He was a hit man - the best in town. But he died this morning... and if you don't help me, I'll be dead by tonight." - Natalie Portman - LÉON: THE PROFESSIONAL (1994).

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

08. "Assistant Inspector Matsumoto Masahiro, Criminal Investigation section, Osaka Prefecture police. And I do speak fucking English." -Ken Takakura- BLACK RAIN (1989)
09. "Okay. My family got shot down by DEA officers because of a drug problem. I left with the greatest guy on Earth. He was a hit man - the best in town. But he died this morning... and if you don't help me, I'll be dead by tonight." - Natalie Portman - LÉON: THE PROFESSIONAL (1994).
10. "At last, we can retire and give up this life of crime." - Gina Torres - Serenity (2005)
11. "Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." - Judy Garland - THE WIZARD OF OZ (1939)

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

10. "At last, we can retire and give up this life of crime." - Gina Torres - Serenity (2005)
11. "Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." - Judy Garland - THE WIZARD OF OZ (1939)
12. " Only I didn't say 'Fudge.' I said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the "F-dash-dash-dash" word!" - Jean Shepherd - A CHRISTMAS STORY (1983)
13. "Shane. Shane. Come back!" - Brandon De Wilde - SHANE (1953)

duzit

Member: Rank 6
"I'll think about that tomorrow. Tomorrow is another day" - Vivien Leigh/Gone With the Wind (1939)

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

01. "It's alive! It's alive!" - Colin Clive - FRANKENSTEIN (1931)
02. "I'll think about that tomorrow. Tomorrow is another day" - Vivien Leigh/Gone With the Wind (1939)
03. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." - Clark Gable - GONE WITH THE WIND (1939)

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

02. "I'll think about that tomorrow. Tomorrow is another day" - Vivien Leigh/Gone With the Wind (1939)
03. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." - Clark Gable - GONE WITH THE WIND (1939)
04. "Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand." - Paul Newman - COOL HAND LUKE.
05. "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse." - Marlon Brando - THE GODFATHER (1972)

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

04. "Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand." - Paul Newman - COOL HAND LUKE.
05. "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse." - Marlon Brando - THE GODFATHER (1972)
06. "No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!" - John Belushi - THE BLUES BROTHERS (1980)
07. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." - Marlon Brando - ON THE WATERFRONT (1954)

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

06. "No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!" - John Belushi - THE BLUES BROTHERS (1980)
07. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." - Marlon Brando - ON THE WATERFRONT (1954)
08. "The wi-fi password. We're not savages." - Chiwetel Ejiofor - DOCTOR STRANGE (2016)
09. "The stuff that dreams are made of." - Humphrey Bogart - THE MALTESE FALCON (1941)

duzit

Member: Rank 6
13 Film Quotations...

08. "The wi-fi password. We're not savages." - Chiwetel Ejiofor - DOCTOR STRANGE (2016)
09. "The stuff that dreams are made of." - Humphrey Bogart - THE MALTESE FALCON (1941)
10. "We've got a Hulk" - Robert Downey, Jr. - The Avengers (2012)

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

11. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." - Patrick Swayze - DIRTY DANCING (1987)

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

11. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." - Patrick Swayze - DIRTY DANCING (1987)
12. "Are you kidding me? I'm blind!" - Donnie Yen - Rogue One (2016)
13. "We'll always have Paris." - Humphrey Bogart - CASABLANCA (1942)