Review Grand Theft Auto Games

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
No my dear Dr. Watson. My Reality is THE Reality. I'm the most intelligent guy ever, I'm never mistaken.
You have been bested - or have you forgotten "the woman"?
I put Albert Einstein to shame.
You are good at what you do - as is he.

Two professionals at the peek of their respective professions. Therefore, you do not - and could not - put Albert Einstein to shame - any more than he could put you to shame. The two of you inhabit two different worlds.

Harry Skywalker

Member: Rank 1
You have been bested - or have you forgotten "the woman"?

You are good at what you do - as is he.

Two professionals at the peek of their respective professions. Therefore, you do not - and could not - put Albert Einstein to shame - any more than he could put you to shame. The two of you inhabit two different worlds.
If I destroy every other man in existence, including the dumb Albert Einstein, then women would be trashed even more.

P.S: This reply has not been approved by Political Correctness.

TheSowIsMine

What an excellent day for an exorcism
VIP
RDR is an amazing game I can't wait for the next one.
I didnt really enjoy GTA 5. The character switching wasn't my thing and I hated how they always switched back to different clothing and radio stations. There was also the thing of missing cops in my game.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
RDR is an amazing game I can't wait for the next one.
I generally enjoyed RDR, but I can also see tremendous room for improvement. I'm hoping to see it in RDR 2.
I didnt really enjoy GTA 5. The character switching wasn't my thing and I hated how they always switched back to different clothing and radio stations. There was also the thing of missing cops in my game.
It took me a while to appreciate having more than one playable character, but I never liked them changing clothes or other stuff while I wasn't playing them. If it wasn't for the gamer, the playable characters wouldn't have a life, so they shouldn't do anything while not being played.

In any case, I spend all of my time playing GTAO these days.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
I don't know all the different GTA games.

All I know is that, every time I have played. I turned into a crazed killing machine, ignoring any missions and opting instead to see what mayhem I can cause on the streets of whatever the town or city the game is set in. :emoji_confused:

Those poor bystanders! :emoji_confused: