Controversial Trump

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
All you need to do is watch the news. And by that, I don't mean Faux News. This man couldn't tell the truth if you gave him an overdose of sodium pentathol. And the fact that, everywhere you go on the internet, people buy his rhetoric so much that when his lies are proven to be just that, they scream about how the "snowflakes" and "fake news organizations" are twisting everything to fit their agenda.

Seriously, does anyone in England have a couch my family and I can crash on?

Carol

Member: Rank 5
Yesterday's offensive-son-like-disgraceful-father award went to Don Jr (as reported in The Hill) - mouthing off after yesterday's attack on London and insulting our Mayor. Does no one in that God-forsaken family know the meaning of respect, decency or diplomacy?

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Yesterday's offensive-son-like-disgraceful-father award went to Don Jr (as reported in The Hill) - mouthing off after yesterday's attack on London and insulting our Mayor. Does no one in that God-forsaken family know the meaning of respect, decency or diplomacy?
Of course not.

That would require reading a dictionary.

Amyghost

Member: Rank 3
This sort of reminds me of my blog. Same kind of posting fields. It might not go over well. More emos might help.
If you mean in trying to set a record for president to be removed from office the most quickly by causes other than death in US history, yes, I agree he's doing a heckuva job.

Amyghost

You might have already seen this, but I'll post it anyway, 'cause the video is trump-hilarious:

Count on the Dutch to mock anything, and above all, themselves.
Any chance Trump is related to William of Orange?

Please use the Edit feature when you are the last post. Double posting is not allowed.

-=DeJ=-

Last edited by a moderator:

Hux

Member: Rank 6
Every morning, he rolls naked in Cheetos dust then cracks his knuckles ready to tweet.

Pretty much everything I want from a president.

Amyghost

Every morning, he rolls naked in Cheetos dust then cracks his knuckles ready to tweet.

Pretty much everything I want from a president.
Yeah, I just remarked on another thread that he's Richard Nixon minus the charm, wit, warmth, skill and charisma. Hard to see how you could lose with a head of state who's all that plus a bag of Doritos.

Amyghost

You probably just made King Willem-Alexander spit breakfast all over the table at the horrid suggestion! Who'd want to wake up and find a Trump up their family tree?
Especially if their family tree is an orange tree. I guess Trump could only have been related if William were William The Orange, rather than simply Of.

Carol

Member: Rank 5
Trump as a distant relative to our royal family
I do feel sorry for blameless people in random Irish villages who always seem to have evicted some distance ancestor of American presidents and get Visited to woo the Irish American vote - only this time Trump blights Scotland with his ancestry instead and they've made it clear they can't stand him.

(Trying to shed image of Trump in a kilt - not working)

:emoji_fearful: