Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd then 4th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

michaellevenson

Member: Rank 8
Series 3 Quotes.

AFTERMATH

Hal Mellanby: You're not alone in losing your ship. The losses on both sides have been tremendous. I've been monitoring the status transmissions.
Kerr Avon: Did we win?
Hal: Sounds very confused, but there's not much doubt. The aliens were virtually wiped out.
Avon: Well the price was high enough. But at least we got what we paid for.
Hal: You almost didn't. It was a close run thing; what's left of the federation fleet, which isn't much, is scattered halfway across the galaxy. I'd say the Federation is in a lot of trouble
Avon: Yes, it's difficult to sustain a military dictatorship when you've lost most of the military. [Hal laughs] I only hope Blake survived long enough to know that he was winning.... Both wars
Hal: Blake? You were with Blake?
Avon: Yes. Though it hardly seems to matter now, if it ever did.
Hal: If it mattered? Blake and the Liberator. I've been hearing reports over the last couple of years. You were magnificent!
Avon: Not from where I was sitting.

Servalan: You have one other quality I admire. Very much.
Avon: Yes?
Servalan: You are infinitely corruptible. You'd sell out anybody, wouldn't you?
Avon: I don't know. I never really had an offer I felt was worthy of me.

POWERPLAY

Avon: That one is Cally; I shall introduce her more formally when she wakes up. This one is Vila; I should really introduce him now, he's at his best when he's unconscious.
Cally (to Vila): Given the choice, would you rather be a load of spare parts down there?
Avon: Or one spare part up here?

CITY AT THE EDGE OF THE WORLD

Bayban the Butcher: You don't know who I am.
Vila: Absolutely not, no idea. You needn't worry about it, I won't ask any questions.
Bayban the Butcher: A small-time thief, and failed revolutionary, and you don't know who I am?
Vila: Ah. Well, if you put it like that, of course I know who you are. You're -- you're, ah --
Bayban the Butcher: Bayban.
Vila: Bayban, yes.
Bayban the Butcher: Bayban the Beserker. Bayban the Butcher.
Vila: Bayban the Butcher . . . you're Bayban the Butcher! Oh, no.
Bayban the Butcher: That's better.
Vila: You're top of the Federation's Most Wanted list -- after Blake.
Bayban the Butcher: What do you mean, "after Blake"? I was working my way up that list before he crept out of his creche. WORKING my way up. I didn't take any political shortcuts.
Vila: I know, I know. You have a reputation for straightforward mayhem that's second to none. I've been an admirer of yours for, um, well, for as long as I can remember. Well maybe not that long, I mean, uh, you're not that old, are you? But, uh, then again, you did start very young, didn't you? I think I feel sick.

Bayban the Butcher: My mother [Sees the look on Vila's face] Oh yes, I had a mother; truly evil person. My mother used to say "Babe" -- she called me Babe -- "babe", she said, "Live every hour as though it were your last." I'll be back in an hour.

Cally: Vila, we thought we'd lost you!
Avon: …but every silver lining has a cloud.
Vila: I'd say you'd got that wrong, except I know you didn't.

Last edited:

michaellevenson

RUMOURS OF DEATH
Shrinker: Why? I don't even ... I never saw him before. What have I ever done to him?
Dayna: You killed someone he loved.
Vila: And there aren't many of them about. Avon's not a very lovable man, in case you hadn't noticed.
Shrinker: Who was it?(Tarrant, Dayna and Vila begin to circle Shrinker)
Tarrant: Did they give you names when they gave you your orders?
Dayna: And even if they did, could you put a face to the name? One screaming face among so many screaming faces?
Vila: Did they beg, Shrinker? Did they plead? No, Shrinker, please, Shrinker?
Tarrant: Can you remember how they cried, what they cried? Can you separate the voices now?
Dayna: Or is it just one long, satisfying scream?
Cally: Stop it! Stop it! All of you! Leave him alone.
Tarrant: He's an animal, Cally.
Cally: Yes, and it's contagious, isn't it?

Avon: Do you know Orac's main drawback?
Dayna: He's too useful to destroy.
Avon: Irritating, isn't it?
Avon: Of all the things I am, I never recognized the fool.

SARCOPHAGUS

Tarrant: Ah, Cally - I've been going over that theory of yours about the teleport bracelets boosting each other. As you're aware, it doesn't make sense.
Cally: You have a better one?
Tarrant: There was some kind of power source on that alien ship that you were telepathically receptive to. When the teleport failed, you were able to use that source to get yourself out, and to get Avon and Vila out with you.
Cally (sarcastically): I seem to be more clever than I thought I was!
Tarrant: What I really want to know is why you're being so bashful. (serious) What are you hiding, and why?
Avon: Shut up, Tarrant.
Tarrant (angrily): Did you say something to--
Avon: I said, shut up. I apologise for not realising you are deaf.
Tarrant (to Avon): When you found me on the Liberator, it was quite a blow. And every time you look at me it hits you harder, doesn't it? I'm faster than you and I'm sharper. As far as it goes, I've made a success of my life. But you? The only big thing you ever tried to do you failed at. The greatest computer swindle of all time… but you couldn't quite pull it off, could you? If it hadn't been for Blake you'd be rotting on Cygnus Alpha right now. No, you failed, Avon. But I win. Not just at games. At life.
Avon: You also talk too much.
Tarrant: Be thankful I'm restricting myself to talk.
Avon: Well now, that's fascinating. You mean you can do something else?
Tarrant: Avon...do you want to forget I said all that?
Avon: It wasn't particularly memorable.
Dayna: We need sleep, all of us. Even you need sleep, Tarrant.
Tarrant (sarcastically): And tomorrow, everything will look different.
Avon: If it does, you can assume you're on the wrong ship.

Last edited:

michaellevenson

ULTRAWORLD
Avon: Tell me, Orac, how precisely did Vila confuse and distract Ultraworld?
Orac: Quite simple. With a series of random and illogical brain impulses. The planet was programmed to assimilate orderly coherent thought patterns. Anything else confused it.
Vila: Eh?
Avon: You mean Vila spouted nonsense.
Vila: I resent that!
Avon: Oh, I wouldn't if I were you. Orac is saying that a logical, rational intelligence is no match for yours.

DEATHWATCH

Avon: Put it on the main screen.
Orac: I must point out that this is a gross misuse and an absurd waste of my capabilities.
Avon: Put it on the main screen.
Orac: I will do it only under protest.
Avon: You can do it any way you like, just so long as you put it on the main screen.
Vila: Couldn't you re-design him as something useful, like a drinks dispenser? Or an empty space! I think he'd look really good as an empty space.
Vila (on Servalan): Her idea of chivalry is never to shoot a blind man in the back.
Dayna (pointedly, given that that's exactly what Servalan did to Dayna's father): That's very true, Vila.
Vila: Wonderful. And for my next trick I shall swallow my other foot.

TERMINAL
Tarrant: Oh, come on, Avon. Look, we've been through a lot together. We've always been at risk; we've always taken chances. But we've survived because we worked as a team. So what is it you have to do that makes this so different?
Avon: This happens to be my problem. None of you are involved.
Dayna: But we are involved. However much you like to pretend you're a loner, you're not really. We depend on each other; I wouldn't be alive now if it wasn't for you, and I'm sure that's true of everybody else. So why not trust us?
Vila: Look, you don't have to give reasons. You don't even have to explain. Whatever it is, we'll back you up.
Cally: Or, if you want one of your own cold, rational explanations, we can't afford to lose you.
Avon (poker-faced): Sentiment breeds weakness. Let it get a hold of you and you are dead.
Avon: One last thing. I don't need any of you. I needed the Liberator to bring me here so I had no choice but to bring you along, but this is as far as you go. I don't want you with me, I don't want you following me. Understand this: anyone who does follow me, I'll kill them.
(Tarrant and Cally are teleporting down despite Avon's orders)
Vila: What're you going to do if he spots you?
Tarrant: Duck.
Blake: It must have been so dull, having no-one to argue with.
Avon: Well now, there were times when your simple-minded certainties might have been refreshing.
Blake: Careful, Avon! Your sentiment is showing.

Last edited:

michaellevenson

SERIES 4
1. Rescue

With the Liberator destroyed, the crew are stranded on the mysterious planet Terminal. The only means of escape lies in Servalan's ship, which she has booby-trapped; Cally is killed in the ensuing explosion. The detonation also destroys the underground base and begins triggering chain reactions through the entire planet. Soon, a ship called Scorpio arrives, piloted by a salvage operator named Dorian. With moments before the whole planet explodes, Avon and Tarrant force Dorian at gunpoint to get them off-world. Dorian takes them back to his elaborate underground base on the planet Xenon, where they meet his partner Soolin. Once settled in, Dorian sabotages the team's weapons and then reveals his plans for Orac to help build a working teleport system for his ship. He also holds another dark secret: an immortal connection to a life-draining entity that lurks in the caverns below his base, to which he intends to sacrifice the Liberator crew.

Last edited:

michaellevenson

2. Power

With Dorian dead and Soolin missing, the rest of the crew find themselves trapped in the underground base with the only means of escape, the freighter Scorpio, locked behind an impenetrable security door that Vila cannot open. Matters are complicated further when Vila discovers a "nuclear compression bomb" planted by Dorian and the timer is counting down. If triggered, the bomb will create a short-lived black hole large enough to destroy the base. Meanwhile, on the surface of the planet, Avon is captured by the Hommicks, a native tribe of men who are in the midst of a gender war with the nearly extinct female tribe called the Seska who possess telekinetic powers enhanced by a rare dynamon crystal. Eventually, the last two Seska help disable the bomb, but once the door is opened, one Seska, Pella, tries to take the Scorpio for herself, killing the other in the process. Avon, with help from Orac, uses the dead Seska's crystal to complete Dorian's teleporter and manages to kill the last Seska. Afterward, Soolin come out of hiding and agrees to join Avon's group.
MV5BNzgwMzkwOGQtZWE2YS00OGYwLTgyYmQtNTU2ZTdhYTVhNTNmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjMzMzk2Mjg@._V1_.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

michaellevenson

3. Traitor

The Federation is expanding once again at an alarming rate, and with the annex of the most recent world Helotrix, Avon decides to go there to find out how the Federation is doing it. He sends Dayna and Tarrant down to spy, and they soon come across a resistance group led by a man named Hunda. It is soon discovered that the Federation is using a swift acting pacification drug, Pylene-50, and the operation is being led by a new security commissioner named Sleer. With Hunda's help, Tarrant and Dayna make contact with Leitz, a Federation officer who has been leaking information to the resistance. Leitz reveals where the drug is being made and a possible antidote, and Tarrant decides to put a stop to it despite Avon's orders not to get involved. However, Leitz is not a traitor after all, but acting under Sleer's orders to set up an ambush. When the trap is sprung, Tarrant and Dayna finally catch a glimpse of the mysterious Commissioner Sleer – who is revealed to be Servalan.

Last edited:

michaellevenson

4. Stardrive

The crew tries to sneak into a heavily patrolled system to look for fuel. Knowing the Scorpio is too slow, Avon decides to drift alongside an asteroid to avoid detection, but instead collides with it during the risky manoeuvre. While carrying out repair work, the crew witness three Federation ships explode by no apparent cause. Analysing the explosions, it is discovered that the ships were attacked by very fast-moving craft. Orac identifies the ships as "space choppers" which utilise an experimental photon drive developed by a maverick scientist named Dr. Plaxton. Avon decides to use this drive for Scorpio, but to get one, they have to find Plaxton who is working for the "Space Rats" – a gang of crazed delinquents who reside on the planet Caspar.

Last edited:

michaellevenson

5. Animals

Dayna and Tarrant arrive at the planet Bucol II, where Dayna tracks down a former colleague of her father, a genetic scientist named Justin. Once down, she is attacked by strange humanoid beasts until Justin saves her. In orbit, the Scorpio comes under attack by Federation ships and Tarrant is forced to abandon Dayna and flee back to base for repairs. Back on Bucol, Dayna tries to convince Justin into helping synthesise an antidote to the Federation's pacification drug, but is appalled by his former work in creating genetic super-soldiers for the Federation, evidence of which are the beasts he created. Meanwhile, Servalan learns about Justin's secret project on Bucol and goes there to investigate. She manages to capture Dayna and brainwashes her into helping capture her friend.

Last edited:

michaellevenson

6. Headhunter

Vila and Tarrant arrive at Pharos to pick up Dr. Muller, a brilliant cyberneticist that Avon hopes to recruit to their cause. Once aboard the Scorpio, Muller reacts violently to a mysterious box Tarrant brings back with them. Vila tries to subdue Muller but ends up killing him when he strikes him with a wrench. Muller's body is put into a cryogenic capsule, but soon Scorpio loses power and life support. While the ship is stranded in orbit of Xenon, Tarrant and Vila are rescued by the others, but Muller, who was thought to be dead, has disappeared. It is soon learned that Muller is really an unstoppable android that killed its creator and took his severed head to trick everyone. The robot sneaks down to the base and plans to somehow "merge" with Orac, hoping their combined AI powers will make them invincible. The only solution to stop it may be the contents of the strange box—the android's real head.

Last edited:

michaellevenson

7. Assassin

The Scorpio crew goes to the slaver planet Domo with information that Servalan has hired a notorious assassin named "Cancer" to eliminate them. Almost nothing is known of this killer, not even what he looks like, but only that he has an infallible record. Avon allows himself to be captured as a slave in hopes of intercepting Servalan first, but he is too late as Cancer has already left the planet. With the help of a slave named Nebrox, Avon escapes and tracks down Cancer's ship where he and Tarrant teleport aboard. They find Cancer with a young slave girl named Piri and manage to take him prisoner. Avon then plans to wait for Servalan believing she will arrive to give Cancer his payment, but instead they have fallen for an elaborate trap when the assassin reveals their true identity.

Last edited:

michaellevenson

8. Games

A man named Belkov, who enjoys sophisticated games of skill, is running a Feldon crystal extraction operation on Mecron II for Servalan. In reality, he's ripping her off by taking a large cut of the crystal for himself, which has unlimited energy potential and far more valuable than diamond. Servalan suspects Belkov's treachery and threatens to kill him, but not before learning where he has hidden the crystal. In the meantime, Belkov has contacted Avon promising the stolen crystal in exchange for rescuing him. As always, Avon remains suspicious as Belkov is using the rescue plan to instead pin the missing crystal on the Scorpio crew.

Last edited:

michaellevenson

9. Sand

Servalan arrives at the planet Virn—a world covered in strange green sand—to find out what happened to a group of Federation researchers who went missing five years earlier, soon after uncovering a substance with unique energy potential. The Scorpio crew follow her to the planet, curious to find out what she is up to. When Servalan arrives, her ship is disabled and her associate, Investigator Reeve, turns against her. She finds herself alone until encountering Tarrant, who teleported down with Dayna to track her. The two must work together to survive and find shelter in a bunker against the green sand, which seems to be a living, intelligent lifeform. Meanwhile, a strange energy storm cripples Scorpio preventing it from performing a rescue.

Last edited:

michaellevenson

10. Gold

Keiller, an old acquaintance of Avon, informs him of the secret transport of gold from the planet Zerok to the Federation via a passenger liner, the Space Princess. Keiller plans to steal the gold but needs help, and offers Avon and the others a cut of the loot. However, the scheme involves getting the gold off Zerok before it is processed into "black gold"—an atomically altered version that is worthless until it is converted back into normal gold via an encoded computer process. Keiller leads the break-in of the Zerok facility, but the team is ambushed as the guards have been tipped off—a set-up by Servalan. Avon decides to hijack the next black gold shipment from the Princess itself and sell it back to Servalan.

Last edited:

michaellevenson

11. Orbit

A renegade scientist named Egrorian summons Avon to the hostile planet Malodar with an offer Avon cannot refuse. Avon shuttles down with Vila, and meets the scientist and his assistant Pinder. They are given a demonstration of Egrorian's "Tachyon Funnel", a powerful weapon that can destroy anything in the universe by harnessing the power of super-dense stellar matter; all Egrorian wants as trade is Orac. Avon reluctantly considers the deal, but returns later with duplicate Orac; Egrorian hands over the weapon system. Servalan is secretly behind the transfer, and while Avon and Vila shuttle back to Scorpio, Egrorian discovers the traded Orac is a fake. However, he has rigged the shuttle to crash; Avon is faced with jettisoning the weapon as well as Vila in order to reduce the weight of the ship to reach escape velocity.

Last edited:

michaellevenson

12. Warlord

Avon calls a meeting on Xenon between the five most powerful factions resisting the Federation. One of the members, Zukan, the leader of planet Betafarl, is secretly working for Servalan and has sabotaged the base with planted bombs and also unleashed a radioactive virus that will kill any survivors. Once Zukan departs, the bombs detonate, but unbeknownst to him, his daughter Zeeona—who is Tarrant's lover—had stayed behind on the base. Zukan himself is then double-crossed by Servalan who had planted a bomb on his ship and sent it spinning out of control. On Scorpio, Avon and Soolin return to Xenon to save the others but time is running out. Their only hope may be helping Zukan first, who is the only one who knows how to stop the virus.

Last edited:

michaellevenson

13. BLAKE
Afraid that the Federation knows the location of Xenon base, the Scorpio crew destroy what is left of it. Avon then reveals that he has pondered the finding of a new leader for their resistance that everyone will support and he believes that person is none other than Blake himself. Orac believes he is alive and has tracked him to the formerly lawless world of Gauda Prime. Arriving there, Scorpio is attacked by patrol ships and is forced down. Tarrant stays behind to stabilise the ship and everyone else teleports down to the surface. Meanwhile, Blake who is alive and posing as bounty hunter, rescues Tarrant from the wreck and brings him back to base. There he learns Tarrant is part of Avon's rebel team and implies to Tarrant that he plans to turn them in to the Federation for the bounty. Tarrant manages to get away not realising that Blake is simply testing his loyalty. Tarrant meets Avon and the others and they confront Blake. Before Blake can convince Avon he's still on their side, Avon shoots and kills him. Suddenly, a squad of Federation troops ambush them and shoot everyone down save for Avon. Avon does not surrender, but stands over Blake's body, raises his gun and smiles. The screen goes to final credits with the sound of guns firing. The fate of Orac is unknown.

Last edited:

michaellevenson

Series 4 Quotes.
RESCUE

Dayna: Don't you ever get tired of being right?
Avon: Only with the rest of you being wrong.
Avon: Stay here.
Vila: You wouldn't like to leave the gun?
Avon: That's right, I wouldn't.

TRAITOR
Soolin: [Discussing Vila] He doesn't have much time for Tarrant does he?
Avon: Ah well. Tarrant is brave, young, handsome. There are three good reasons for anyone not to like him.

STARDRIVE

Avon: Well, Orac, what do you think?
Orac: I think you have brought back a most fascinating recording.
Avon: We are looking for conclusions, not critical acclaim.
Vila: It's a Space Rat!
Soolin: Friends of yours?
Vila: Friends? Space Rats? There's no such thing as a friend of a Space Rat - they even hate each other!
Tarrant: What else do you know about them?
Vila: They're maniacs, psychopaths! All they live for is sex and violence, booze and speed. And the fellas are just as bad.

HEADHUNTER

Vila and Tarrant are stranded on Scorpio, without life-support]
Avon: Orac?
Orac(urgently): They must be left there!
Avon: To die?
Orac: There is no option. To reopen teleport contact could expose the base to undefined systems influence.
Avon: Oh, you'll have to do better than that, Orac, if you expect me to kill them.
Orac: I am obliged to do as you tell me, even though I know it to be wrong.
Avon: Only following orders. That's not very original, Orac.
Orac: There is nothing very original about domination, as you will discover.

[Tarrant destroys Muller's android]
Tarrant: Gone to the great cyberneticist in the sky.
Avon: You fool! It's superstitious half-wits like you who hold back every advance we make!
Orac: And arrogance, like yours and Muller's, Avon, which threatens to destroy -
Avon: Shut up!
Orac(sardonically): Yes, master!

GAMES

Avon: [Discussing Academician Gerron] As well as being a respected geologist and an expert on mining techniques he's also greedy, avaricious and a crook.
Vila: Does he have any faults?

Last edited:

michaellevenson

SAND
Reeve: No moonlight. What a pity.
Servalan: I have nothing to gain by tolerating you, Reeve
.Reeve: Oh, you sure of that?
Servalan: I suggest you go back to the fire. The alternative could be frostbite.
Reeve: I don't believe that. A woman like you?
Servalan: There is something you should realise. There are no women like me. I am unique. That makes me rather dangerous. Good night, Investigator. Sweet dreams.
[Reeve is sitting on a rock, fiddling with his gun.]
Servalan: Afraid it won't work, Investigator?
Reeve: [Points the gun at her] Afraid it will?
Servalan: You would be able to report, presumably, an excellent reason for killing me?
Reeve: One more casualty on Virn. You did kill the other one, didn't you? You might have had a motive. Something he found out.
Servalan: Reeve, you apparently think this is a new, exciting experience for me. It isn't. I've confronted several maniacs with guns.
Tarrant: You're possibly the most unscrupulously venomous woman in the galaxy. Being shut in here with you is rather like being locked in a cage with a panther. A black cat with large golden eyes, and long silver talons.
Servalan: Oh Tarrant, I'm just the girl next door.
Tarrant: If you were the girl next door, I'd move.
Servalan: Where would you move to, Tarrant?
Tarrant: Next door.

Avon: Orac, teleport
.Orac: Teleport? I am not programmed. Three squared to the principal.
Dayna: Oh, no
.Orac: I love you.
Vila: Orac!
Orac: My emotions are deeper than the seas of space. One times one is only possible in the ultra-dimensional.
Avon: Turn Orac off.
Orac: I love you.
Avon: Off!
Orac: We will be lovers for a little while, or maybe for a long while, who knows?
Soolin: I do. [Pulls key]

Last edited:

michaellevenson

ORBIT

Egrorian: Now, then, Avon. What would you say if I offered you mastery of the galaxy?
Avon: Oh, I would say thank you.
Vila: For a whole galaxy? Oh, come on, Avon, show the man some gratitude.

Egrorian: You really are an excessively cautious person, and so mistrustful.
Avon: That is because Orac has read your security file on Central Records.
Egrorian: Disconnect the funnel Pinder,( reads personal file on himself on mobile device). Lies! All lies! Base and perfidious slander! I never conspired... I, I swear this is nothing but a tissue of falsehood and calumny designed by my enemies to blacken my reputation. If Servalan has read this, I hope she...
Avon: Why do you mention Servalan?
Egrorian: What? Well, she was the head of Federation when these fabrications were compiled.
Avon: Didn't you hear she was dead?
Egrorian: Ah, yes. But then I was told she had assumed a new identity. One never knows what to believe these days. Anyway, this is, this... this is a load of distortion and rubbish, and when I return to earth, I will hound down those responsible, and...
Vila: Break their arms?
Egrorian: I suggest we get on. The tachyon funnel is disconnected. Place Orac here. Orac, what was the subject of my degree thesis at Belhangria University?
Orac: Your paper e stroke nine on stroke six zero four four was on particle physics and dealt specifically with the properties of rissions. It was marked Beta plus, Egrorian.
Pinder: Only beta plus, Egrorian?
Egrorian: ( grabbing Pinder's ear) Pinder, you're to be seen and not heard, remember?
Avon: If Orac has a fault, it is a tendency to give more information than is requested.
Vila: Or less information than requested.
Avon: But seldom just the information that is requested.
Orac: That degree was subsequently rescinded for gross misconduct.
Egrorian: That's enough, Orac!

WARLORD

Vila: Avon's idea of diplomacy is to break your legs, then say "Lean on me."

BLAKE
Avon: Nobody is indispensable.
Soolin: You needed a figurehead. He was it. Or am I wrong?
Avon: You are right. But then figureheads aren't too difficult to come by. Any idiot can be one
.Dayna: Heh. On your feet, Vila. This could be your big moment.
Avon: Any idiot within reason, that is.
Tarrant: You going to tell us what we've got planned, Avon?
Vila: We know what we've got planned. Running away is what we've got planned
.Dayna: A strategic withdrawal is what we've got planned.
Vila: There's a difference?
Tarrant: Oh, yes. A strategic withdrawal is running away -- but with dignity.
Vila: So lay in a course and let's get the dignified hell out of here.
Tarrant: That isn't the plan anymore, though, is it Avon?
Avon: I think we can do better.
Vila: Does that mean safer?
Avon: In the end, winning is the only safety.
Vila: It doesn't mean safer. I didn't think it would.
Tarrant: So what does it mean?
Avon: It means I think we can find ourselves another figurehead, someone we can use to unify and expand the Rebel Alliance.
Soolin: Just like that.
Avon: More or less. He is strongly identified with rebels, you see, and very popular with rabbles. They will follow him, and he will fight to the last drop of their blood. [smiles] Idealism is a wonderful thing. All you really need is someone rational to put it to proper use.
Dayna: Someone like you.
Tarrant: So where do we find this useable idealist?
Avon: According to Orac, he is on a frontier planet called Gauda Prime.
Soolin: Gauda Prime?
Tarrant: You know it?
Soolin: Yes, I know it. It's a bad place to be. No self-respecting idealist would be found dead there.
Avon: I imagine that is what HE is trying to avoid: being found dead anywhere.
Tarrant: Look, are you going to stop playing games and tell us who it is, Avon?
Vila: It's Blake, isn't it? You think you've found Blake.

Last edited: