Review Official Asian-themed-entertainment video thread

BuX

Member: Rank 1
There are some YouTubers who film walkthroughs of Japanese areas. The video below is from a guy who doesn't even talk during the videos, so you basically get raw video and audio. I like watching these videos sometimes, because it feels like I'm walking around in Japan. Some pretty cool stuff near the 9 minute mark in this one.

There are quite a few Korean ones aswell which are pretty good

sitenoise

Member: Rank 5
In a similar but different vein, where do you think this is, and what is the ethnicity of the girl:
Skip ahead to see her fishing

sitenoise

Laos / Laotian?
I actually don't know. This video was trending, or whatever, when I clicked on one of the above videos and there was like 150,000 people in the chat. A lot of mean spirited and silly stuff being posted like "Sushi is Korean, Japan stole it" and "without pushup bra modern technology she wouldn't have bewbs" and I was surprised that the only guesses about where and what were China, Japan, and Korea. I think more SE Asia or Pacific Islands.

sitenoise

Here's the video of the BAND MAID: 'Onset' (unreleased) LIVE jam @ebossert wrote about. It's basically just the Drummer, Bass Player, and Lead Guitar player. It shows those three have chops. The leader chick strums her guitar but it's mixed way back because she doesn't even know how to play a chord. More power to her, though. She's the one that made this thing happen. Their singing and song writing need a lot of work. That's why this is cool, because it's the talent of the band just wanking around.

plsletitrain

^Cool piece! I agree the drummer and the bass are VERY remarkable. So pleasing to the ears (but I had to limit the volume as it was too loud). Was it really live? Sounded studio to me but I'm unreliable. It just didn't feel live. Maybe I was waiting for the "what's up everybody!!!!!" adlib they do on concerts lol.

plsletitrain

Can someone please shed light on why whenever this band releases something, the world is shaken?

Last edited:

plsletitrain

I'm not the one to promote:
1) A Love Story Star Cinema Film
2) Bea Alonzo
3) A Love Story Star Cinema Film that stars Bea Alonzo

but I'm getting Kita Kita vibes from this so..... (Or I'm seeing wrong).

plsletitrain

This movie caught my attention when it came out but unfortunately wasn't able to see it. From the reviews and basing on the trailer itself, I think this movie is worth a watch. I've searched endlessly but can't find a copy of it online nor is it available on amazon. I don't think it will be played again in the theaters so I think I missed a gem by skipping this one when it was shown in the theaters. Oh well.

plsletitrain

Okay so Mikhail Red's Eerie has been making the rounds in film festivals and will have a definite date of showing in the country sometime January 2019. If all goes well, I might watch this because I was so enamored by the teaser only to read in the comments that its a rip off of The Nun. So its time for me to take out those detective lenses and see for myself if there are similarities (but I have to find a copy of The Nun first because I haven't seen it).

Bea Alonzo and Jake Cuenca though. sad5.gif

Last edited:

plsletitrain

While on the holidays I was turning a music channel on while doing some stuff and my ears heard this quite awesome song and when I looked at the video, I saw that the members had Asian features. Turns out they're actually a Thai band. Kudos to them for coming up with this cool song (which sounds Westernized so without knowing the artist, I would think this was made by an American band). The lyrics is garbage, though. Just listen to the beat.

sitenoise

Nice little funky beat. I like the airy middle part.

Point deducted for the two guys playing air guitar to synthesizer music.

I was hoping when I saw your post that you had found the Pierced Bono desert Barbara Streisand horse

plsletitrain

^Cool to watch in a concert perhaps but not enough for repetetive/abusive playing like what I do with my music. The tune is registrable though.
I was hoping when I saw your post that you had found the Pierced Bono desert Barbara Streisand horse
Me too. :((( *slides into an emo walling of self-pity* They actually replied a few days ago and asked the particulars on when I saw the video and until now haven't heard from them back yet. Bolsters my theory that it was an alien who played that song. Hehe kidding. I'm crossing my fingers that the reason why they haven't replied yet is because they're just taking their time tracking the video and not because they swept my query under the rug. If I were to make a guess, the singers looked European. I'll sure post it when I found it. I got too tired going over the goth music videos because some of them crosses over loud/noisy territory.

plsletitrain

^I'm about to start a thread called THE CURIOUS CASE OF SITENOISE. lol.

He likes movies that are................................................................... sitenoise-y.
He sees things that are...............................................................alien.

And worse, he keeps posting pictures of men with emphasis on their......................................................abs............................................
Are your eyes..............................................functional?