Fun Our Even Earlier Posts!

duzit

Member: Rank 6
"When you have the selection made in the post you want to selectively quote, you should see a black "Reply""

Testing for c&p and a mention. Found it easier to select more :( (Now I cannot figure how to turn italics off):( than I wanted, then I deleted what I didn't want. It will really need to be something important that I want to quote for me to c&p. It's really a pain:(:(:(

@sitenoise

duzit

Member: Rank 6
@sitenoise

"When you have the selection made in the post you want to selectively quote, you should see a black "Reply" thought bubble popup. If you click/tap that thought bubble it will quote it into a reply window for you. It should look like this"

My Nook does not give me the Reply bubble, so I will have to C C C P with quotes.
I just read thru this entire thread and now that I've been here awhile, things that I
understand better because of re-reading the thread are falling into place for me.
Thanks for all your help.♡♡♡ I might convo you for future help on issues I don't
want puplic. Would that be OK?:)♡♡♡

DeJoHnNiE

Member: Rank 4
No Trolls, Spam or Bullies... How much better can it be without all the bs. I think it can be thé Best!

We are a T.E.A.M.

Together Everyone Achieves More