Review Stevie Ryan

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
YouTube star Stevie Ryan, 33, hanged herself, coroner reveals, as her ex-boyfriend Drake Bell mourns her loss saying 'I loved you and will forever miss you'
  • Stevie Ryan committed suicide on July 1 as authorities say she died from hanging
  • Her ex-boyfriend Drake Bell reacted in shock to the death of the 33-year-old
  • 'Please wake me from this nightmare,' he wrote on Twitter, 'will forever miss you'

stevie-ryan.jpg

Youtube star Stevie Ryan - the ex-girlfriend of Drake Bell - hanged herself, authorities say.

The 33-year-old, known as her YouTube name Little Loca, took her own life on July 1. Los Angeles County Coroner's Office confirmed she died by hanging.

Bell reacted to the death of his ex-girlfriend as he took to his Twitter to post an old photo of he with Ryan on the red carpet of the 2006 MTV Movie Awards along with a heartfelt caption.

He wrote: 'No no no!!!! I can NOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!!!! Please wake me from this nightmare @StevieRyan I loved you and will forever miss you!' The two dated from 2005 to 2006.

This comes after a post shared on the LA coroner's office website confirmed that the Victorville-born star, who was famed for her viral videos, died on Saturday.

He wrote: 'No no no!!!! I can NOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!!!! Please wake me from this nightmare @StevieRyan I loved you and will forever miss you!' The two dated from 2005 to 2006.

This comes after a post shared on the LA coroner's office website confirmed that the Victorville-born star, who was famed for her viral videos, died on Saturday.

n a previous interview discussing the responses she receives for her video, she said: 'No matter who you are... You can be the most talented person in the world and you put anything on the Internet and all you're going to get is hateful responses.

'I didn't know that at the time. I don't think anyone knew that yet. I was like, 'Oh hell no they didn't! These b***hes do not know what they just asked for!'

'So then I created Little Loca thinking, 'I'm going to hand YouTube its ass right now.' I created Little Loca and thought I'd just do it and freak people out.'

Her final post to her 116,000 Twitter followers was a tribute to her grandfather who posed with a crass hand gesture as she plastered letters over the top of the shot.

She penned: 'I'm definitely his granddaughter. Rest in Persebu my heart'.

As news of her passing surfaced, fans swiftly swarmed the microblogging site to pay tribute to the much-loved star.