Fun Song Chain

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
Uh-oh.... pretty sure I just "broke" something. If you can't use my word and you probably can't use the word before me, then my song choice was just bad taste! Sorry guys! It's my first song! Two bloody words and I still got it wrong! :emoji_disappointed_relieved::emoji_baby:

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Uh-oh.... pretty sure I just "broke" something. If you can't use my word and you probably can't use the word before me, then my song choice was just bad taste! Sorry guys! It's my first song! Two bloody words and I still got it wrong! :emoji_disappointed_relieved::emoji_baby:
It's okay, Janine, you just highlighted the wrong word. It's no big deal. Just remember to highlight the word in common with the previous song.

As the previous song from chainsaw was You Don't Own Me - :Lesley Gore, all you have to do is highlight the word in common with the previous song, provided it is not already highlighted. So you can highlight... You Don't Know How It Feels : Tom Petty.

In turn, I'll highlight a different common word to You.

HOW I KNOW YOU - James Taylor.

The next poster can choose from HOW, I or YOU. Which ever word is present in their song title.

And it's all good...