Fun Song Chain

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Mad World - also Tears for Fears
What's the problem, Carol?

I'm just alerting you to the instructions and rules set out by the OP. It appears that you might have failed to follow them.

I didn't invent them - I just acknowledged them and agreed to follow them when I chose to participate in the game.

Carol

Member: Rank 5
What's the problem, Carol?
@Hux

What's the problem?
Says the tedious, relentless, boorish. mannerless omni-fucking-present BULLY who hogs this Forum like he owns it. I'll get back to you in a minute, little man.

Hey, Hux - I was enjoying your game - thank you, I mean I was really enjoying it, stressful time at work, to be honest, so a fun pitch-in game without complications or consequences seemed to be a great wind down.

And I'm really sorry , Hux, if I offended you by failing to notice a rule of playing I overlooked, that Mr Bigshot Dipshit, anti-social Buzzkill Pedantic Bully (Ant-Mac) decided to invoke - but he's a Moderator , so let's not mention that-.No, let's just say that Ant-Mac decided it was worth being Mr Authoritarian Grumpy over this - but didn't have the manners, the decency, or the common courtesy to explain HIS need to intervene - jet's just consider his "I'm a Moderator" attitude. Cut. Paste. Bully.

I was genuinely enjoying your game, Hux - so thanks for starting it.- won't be playing again, because this Forum has, as a Moderator, a PIDDLING PATHETIC MICRO-BULLY who could be "Ignored" if he were an ordinary member, but although he abuses his that position continues to be the anti-social blight and worst deterrent this forum currently abides.

So - hi! Ant-Mac - do you get it yet? I find you ill-mannered, churlish and petty. So that's why you get a "dislike" on your comment - if we had other options, to click on like:

FUSSPOT
PEDANT
BULLY or
BORE

You'd be getting plenty of those ratings as well. You and your attitude are the main deterrent to lots of people, not just me, spending time here.

Hux

Member: Rank 6
If you stop playing, the terrorists win. :emoji_astonished:

Have a cup tea first though (Yorkshire, of course).

Carol

Member: Rank 5
Homeward Bound- Simon & Garfunkel

Thanks, petal. Not just Yorkshire, bur Yorkshire Gold, of course.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Says the tedious, relentless, boorish. mannerless omni-fucking-present BULLY who hogs this Forum like he owns it. I'll get back to you in a minute, little man.
Thank you for your kind words, Carol. I certainly hope this post finds you both in good health and high spirits.
Hey, Hux - I was enjoying your game - thank you, I mean I was really enjoying it, stressful time at work, to be honest, so a fun pitch-in game without complications or consequences seemed to be a great wind down.
Yes, it is a challenging, but enjoyable game.
And I'm really sorry , Hux, if I offended you by failing to notice a rule of playing I overlooked, that Mr Bigshot Dipshit, anti-social Buzzkill Pedantic Bully (Ant-Mac) decided to invoke - but he's a Moderator , so let's not mention that-.No, let's just say that Ant-Mac decided it was worth being Mr Authoritarian Grumpy over this - but didn't have the manners, the decency, or the common courtesy to explain HIS need to intervene - jet's just consider his "I'm a Moderator" attitude. Cut. Paste. Bully.
You certainly appear to put a great deal of effort into applying emotional states or personal intentions to some of my posts that simply were not present. I can assure you of this, because I am the sole author of my posts and as such I am the definitive and sole authority on my emotional state and my personal intentions at the time I posted them. However, on a platform where the primary form of communication is via plain text messaging, it is easy to misinterpret or misunderstand the intentions of others.
I was genuinely enjoying your game, Hux - so thanks for starting it.- won't be playing again, because this Forum has, as a Moderator, a PIDDLING PATHETIC MICRO-BULLY who could be "Ignored" if he were an ordinary member, but although he abuses his that position continues to be the anti-social blight and worst deterrent this forum currently abides.
Are you attempting to accuse me of abusing my position as a staff member?

If so, then would you kindly provide evidence?

If I have ever made a mistake or done something wrong in my capacity as a staff member, then obviously I wish to rectify it.
So - hi! Ant-Mac - do you get it yet? I find you ill-mannered, churlish and petty. So that's why you get a "dislike" on your comment - if we had other options, to click on like:
Oh yes, I have suffered no delusions concerning you or your opinions of me - based upon our various interactions. I am sure you have already realized that I too have formed some very specific opinions concerning you - based upon our various interactions. However, I am not yet ready to make an issue out of it, as I currently still hold the opinion that it would be in bad form to do so.

It is obvious that you hold no such qualms, which is why I have participated as much as I have - even if it is in quite a limited manner.
FUSSPOT, PEDANT, BULLY or BORE

You'd be getting plenty of those ratings as well. You and your attitude are the main deterrent to lots of people, not just me, spending time here.
Meanwhile, I feel that it would require quite a different selection of words to describe you and your behaviour.

My earlier post was simply a polite reminder of the OP’s instructions concerning this game, nothing more. It is unfortunate that you did not interpret it in its intended manner.

All the best...