Review The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
agasg.jpg

Your thoughts on this movie......

Eight years after the Joker's reign of anarchy, Batman, with the help of the enigmatic Catwoman, is forced from his exile to save Gotham City, now on the edge of total annihilation, from the brutal guerrilla terrorist Bane.

Last edited:

Doctor Omega

Shooting in Aurora, Colorado

"I would not presume to know anything about the victims of the shooting but that they were there last night to watch a movie. I believe movies are one of the great American art forms and the shared experience of watching a story unfold on screen is an important and joyful pastime. The movie theatre is my home, and the idea that someone would violate that innocent and hopeful place in such an unbearably savage way is devastating to me. Nothing any of us can say could ever adequately express our feelings for the innocent victims of this appalling crime, but our thoughts are with them and their families."

—Director Christopher Nolan's reaction to the theater shooting in Aurora, Colorado.

Last edited:

Doctor Omega

Colorado Theater Killer Sentenced to Life in Jail

James Holmes, who was found guilty of killing 12 people and injuring 70 during a mass shooting at a movie theater in Colorado in 2012, was sentenced to 12 consecutive life terms without parole plus 3,318 years.