Fun The Last Movie That You Watched?

Lucas

Member: Rank 4
Easy one, you pick what in your opinion was the best movie of 2016 and what was the worst movie of 2016. You may obviously back up your answers with little reviews if you'd like.

B E S T

W O R S T

Lucas

1296771.JPG

Easy one, what was the last movie you watched? Doesn't matter where or how, what matters is the movie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Last movie I saw was Damien Chazelle's WHIPLASH because I was testing out the new sound system I had installed for my projector and oh boy was it an awesome experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucas

Just finished watching The Founder. Interesting movie for sure, very entertaining and very well acted. The one downfall is it feels like it is skipping over some important parts of what happened and after a quick check on the internet it turns out important parts were glossed over.

Lucas

Just saw Lethal Weapon for the first time actually. Obviously there's not much that can be said about it, it's great. Really enjoyable and it just smells re-watchable.

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
Just saw Lethal Weapon for the first time actually. Obviously there's not much that can be said about it, it's great. Really enjoyable and it just smells re-watchable.
Completely re-watchable, as it part 2. The third movie is decent, and worth one or two viewings, and the only reason to watch part 4 is if you absolutely have to watch every movie with Jet Li in it.

Lucas

Completely re-watchable, as it part 2. The third movie is decent, and worth one or two viewings, and the only reason to watch part 4 is if you absolutely have to watch every movie with Jet Li in it.
Yeah I've heard (obviously, everyone but me had seen these movies) and if no other movie I really wanna see comes up I'm pretty sure I'll get through the whole series this week.

Lucas

It's become a running gag for me and a few friends that I have seen way more movies than any of them has and yet I've never seen Rocky. In fact I decided to make it ever funnier that I even bought the Blu-Ray and yet I still haven't seen it.

- and yes I've seen Creed.