Fun The Last Movie That You Watched?

Mad_Monster_Party

Sandbox Chief Commissioner
Rocketman – 2019

It was great! Taron Egerton doesn't sound as good as Elton John but he still has a nice voice. The movie was just great theater – great set pieces, GREAT COSTUMES (seriously Julian Day should get an award), just great fun overall. There were some inaccuracies in the movie though, and one of John's half-brothers states that Stanley Dwight was nowhere near as horrible as the movie makes him out to be.
Very entertaining movie!

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
I went to see “Parasite” with my mom. I absolutely loved it, but I’ll tell you, she completely missed the point. Which is not unusual for her.

Anyway I highly recommend it. I audibly gasped during some of the tenser scenes.

Mad_Monster_Party

I went to see “Parasite” with my mom. I absolutely loved it, but I’ll tell you, she completely missed the point. Which is not unusual for her.

Anyway I highly recommend it. I audibly gasped during some of the tenser scenes.
That is so cool!!! I am glad you liked it. I probably won’t get around to seeing it until it comes out on dvd, but it’s definitely on my list of movies that I want to see eventually.

Last edited:

The Seeker

I just saw Dark Waters with Mark Ruffalo and Tim Robbins. I VERY HIGHLY recommend it – and you’ll learn you have an unwanted substance in your body when you watch it.

divemaster13

Member: Rank 4

Parasite (2019)

I liked it quite a bit. Did not love it; but it is certainly well-made, thought-provoking, and entertaining. Quite a bit of humor and almost sit-commy episodes in the first 2/3rds. I also enjoyed the last third, although I must say given the set-up in the first parts, it was not all that surprising or shocking what happened. Bong delivered what he set up, and did it well.

3.5 stars

Mad_Monster_Party

Recently, well let’s see.
December:
Knives Out
It’s a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
Star Wars - Last Skywalker

January:
Uncut Gems

I really liked Beautiful Day and Uncut Gems, But the rest were very good too!

Last edited:

Mad_Monster_Party

Dolittle.

I know a lot of people didn’t care too much about it, but I honestly thought it was pretty good. It certainly kept my attention throughout its runtime.:emoji_call_me:

The Seeker

They're not movies, they're miniseries -- does that count?

Chernobyl (2019) -- it has some inaccuracies, but still pretty good.

Dune (2000) -- was confusing as all get out, a friend who read the novel was with me explaining things, but engrossing nonetheless.