Fun Your Top 5 TV Shows of All Time!

Batty

Member: Rank 1
Shows you love and never get sick of watching. I probably have more than 5 but we'll go with that. ;)

In no particular order:

Roseanne
The Golden Girls
The Wonder Years
Tales From the Crypt
The Twilight Zone

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
"Why don't you smegging well smeg off, you annoying little smeggy smegging smegger?" - Rimmer. :mad:
"This sad man, this joke of a man, this man who could not outwit a used tea bag.... who is so pathetic he spent his Saturday nights sewing labels on his ship-issue condoms.... this man who is so stupid he even objects to his own defense..... This man is guilty only of being Arnold J Rimmer. That is his crime; it is also his punishment."
~ Kryton

"It's a blue and white striped golf umbrella. It's the Bolivian Navy on maneuvers in the South Pacific... It's a banana!" ~ Kryton

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
Oh yeah!..... a list: 5 is seriously handicapping me; so, in no particular order:

In Plain Sight

The Unusual's

S2 The Expanse

S1 Lucifer

S1 Penny Dreadful

But if you asked me again tomorrow it would probably be 4-5 others.....

"Please sir, may I have some more?"~ Oliver

:emoji_information_desk_person: :emoji_face_palm: :emoji_ok_woman: :emoji_no_good: :emoji_shrug:

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Oh yeah!..... a list: 5 is seriously handicapping me; so, in no particular order:

In Plain Sight

The Unusual's

S2 The Expanse

S1 Lucifer

S1 Penny Dreadful

But if you asked me again tomorrow it would probably be 4-5 others.....

"Please sir, may I have some more?"~ Oliver

:emoji_information_desk_person: :emoji_face_palm: :emoji_ok_woman: :emoji_no_good: :emoji_shrug:
Yes, I think it would take at least a top 20 to be able to do true justice to a list of my absolute favourite TV shows...

Maybe 25.

Hux

Member: Rank 6
Star Trek
I'm Alan Partridge
Peep Show
The West Wing
Walking Dead

I also love Red Dwarf. My very last post on IMDb was...

Look, I'm not much good at big speeches, and I know I haven't always been an easy guy to get on with. And I know that, given the choice, I probably wouldn't have chosen you as friends. But, I just want to say... that over the years I have come to regard you as... people... I met

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
For those of you not "updated", my 84 year old Mum is living with us as she's just a bit too far beyond taking car of herself. So she and I watch TV together with me pausing to "explain & keep her current" every 15 min. or so. In honor of her presence, here is "The Mom List":

Blue Bloods (she likes that it's a tight family with religious roots)
Major Crimes (the best ensemble cast ever)
In Plain Sight ("Mary" reminds her of me!)
The Halcyon (hotel in London during the bombing... it was really well done)

We struggle because I like Sci-Fi and she doesn't and I like things like PD and she doesn't.

I'm going to shoot her "The Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries" next but am pretty certain that she'll find Phryne waaaaay toooooo risque!

duzit

Member: Rank 6
"I'm going to shoot her "The Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries" next but am pretty certain that she'll find Phryne waaaaay toooooo risque!"
@Janine The Barefoot

OMG, yes, you may just do her in with Miss F ' s escapades and the trips to the boudoir◆◆◆♡♡♡

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Well, I suppose it's good that there's an Aussie TV show out there that's popular with an international audience.

Besides NEIGHBOURS, that is.