Review Adolf Hitler

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
Looking at his history, it's easy to see how he became what he was. Strict upbringing, his failure to become the artist he wanted to be, his belief that his time in the military was a "happy" time, only having one testicle, liking to be peed on. As far as his rise to power, all a series of flukes. He was sent in to the burgeoning Nazi party as a spy, but was drawn in by their leader's charisma, and by their playing on his growing racism. They used his natural charisma to play upon centuries of Antisemitism in Germany, and promised to pull the Fatherland out of it's financial slump. When the economy did turn around, they bought in wholeheartedly to the racist regime, and they were able to do anything they wanted.

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
Allegedly, he fell in love with his niece, who had no issue with his attraction, and even loved him back, but spurned him when she found out he was into urophilia. Apparently there are letters that talk about this.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
This interesting book offered many different chapters, each with a different explanation from different writers as to the origins of his evil.

But with no real consensus in the end!

duzit

Member: Rank 6
I feel we should NEVER FORGET or make light of Hitler or WWII. During the years of his reign
unthinkable, inhumane acts of cruelty were done to people he deemed nothing more than trash.
I don't know what today's schools teach in history, but the young need to be educated about world
history of the Hitler years. Pray we never relive such atrocities...

Elliot Thomas

Member: Rank 3
I feel we should NEVER FORGET or make light of Hitler or WWII. During the years of his reign
unthinkable, inhumane acts of cruelty were done to people he deemed nothing more than trash.
I don't know what today's schools teach in history, but the young need to be educated about world
history of the Hitler years. Pray we never relive such atrocities...
Certain places around the world have kinda been reliving them in 2017!

Doctor Omega

Hitler's home movies (ft. Hitler dancing)

Hitler's home movie. Extraordinary secret footage found buried in an orchard, shows Adolf Hitler dancing, playing with a kid and meeting his henchmen; Goebbels and Himler. It also shows his wife Eva Braun messing around. Shot in the 1930s, high up in the Bavarian mountain at Berchtesgaden.

Doctor Omega

Nazi Father Of Child Named Adolf Hitler Fights For Child Custody.

Dressed in a Nazi uniform, Heath Campbell marched into a New Jersey courthouse to petition a family court judge to allow him to see his youngest son. "I'm going to tell the judge, I love my children. I wanna be a father, let me be it," Campbell told NBC10 Monday before court proceedings. "Let me prove to the world that I am a good father.