Fun AMUSEMENT - DOCTOR WHO Quotations

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
Doctor: Oh, I think the explanation might be you've been fooled by a simple olfactory misdirection, a little bit like ventriloquism of the nose. It's an elementary trick in certain parts of the galaxy. But it has gotta be said, I don't like the look of that hydrokinometer. It seems to be indicating you've got energy feeding back all the way through the retro-stabilisers feeding back into the primary heat converter. 'Cos if there's one thing you shouldn't have done, you shouldn't have let me press all those buttons. But, in fairness, I will give you one word of advice… Run! - HUMAN NATURE / THE FAMILY OF BLOOD.

The Seeker

Doctor: People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but, actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff. - BLINK

The Seeker

Doctor: Oh, might have spent a million years evolving into clouds of gas... and another million as downloads, but you always revert to the same basic shape - the fundamental human. End of the Universe and here you are. Indomitable, that's the word! Indomitable! Ha! - UTOPIA / THE SOUND OF DRUMS / LAST OF THE TIME LORDS.

The Seeker

Doctor: You know, I loved being you. Back when I first started, at the very beginning, I was always trying to be old and grumpy and important - like you do, when you're young. And then, I was you. And it was all dashing about and playing cricket and my voice going all squeaky when I shouted. I still do that, the voice thing, I got that from you. Oh and the trainers. And... snap! 'Cos you know what, Doctor? You were my Doctor. - CHILDREN IN NEED: TIME CRASH.

The Seeker

Doctor: I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm nine hundred and three years old, and I'm the man who's gonna save your lives and all six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that? - VOYAGE OF THE DAMNED.

The Seeker

Doctor: Ah! Smell that air! Grass and lemonade! And a little bit of mint. Just a hint of mint. Must be the 1920s. - THE UNICORN AND THE WASP.

The Seeker

Doctor: Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I liked and that is not a safe place to stand! I'm the Doctor and you're in the biggest Library in the Universe. Look me up. - SILENCE IN THE LIBRARY / FOREST OF THE DEAD.

The Seeker

Doctor: Ah, I'll be fine. Taking a big space truck with a bunch of strangers across a diamond planet called Midnight... What could possibly go wrong? - MIDNIGHT.

The Seeker

Doctor: I just want you to know, there are worlds out there, safe in the sky because of her. That there are people living in the light and singing songs of Donna Noble. A thousand, million light years away. They will never forget her, while she can never remember. But for one moment, one shining moment, she was the most important woman in the whole wide Universe. - THE STOLEN EARTH / JOURNEY’S END.

The Seeker

Doctor: Ah, don't blink, whatever you do, don't blink, remember that? The blinking and the statues and... Sally and the angels? No? - THE NEXT DOCTOR.

The Seeker

Doctor: For a long time now, I thought I was just a survivor, but I'm not. I'm the winner! That's who I am. The Time Lord Victorious! - THE WATERS OF MARS.

The Seeker

Doctor: Legs! I've still got legs! Good! Arms, hands. Oh, fingers. Lots of fingers. Ears? Yes. Eyes - two. Nose... I've had worse. Chin - blimey! Hair... I'm a girl! No! No! I'm not a girl! And still not ginger! There's something else. Something... important, I'm... I'm... I'm... Ha-ha! Crashing! Geronimo! - THE END OF TIME.