Fun AMUSEMENT - DOCTOR WHO Quotations

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
Doctor: Back to your mum. It's all waiting. Fish and chips, sausage and mash, beans on toast... No! Christmas! Turkey! Although, having met your mother, nutloaf would be more appropriate. - CHILDREN IN NEED: DOCTOR WHO.

The Seeker

Doctor: It is! It's the city of New New York! Strictly speaking, it's the fifteenth New York since the original, so that makes it New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New New York. - NEW EARTH.

The Seeker

Doctor: Oh, I'm, I'm dazed and confused. I've been chasing this... this wee-naked child over hill and over dale. Ain't that right, ya... tim'rous beastie? - TOOTH AND CLAW.

The Seeker

Doctor: You can spend the rest of your life with me, but I can't spend the rest of mine with you. I have to live on. Alone. That's the curse of the Time Lords. - SCHOOL REUNION.

The Seeker

Doctor: Don't worry Reinette, it's just a nightmare. Everyone has nightmares - even big scary monsters from under the bed have nightmares, don't you, monster? - THE GIRL IN THE FIREPLACE.

The Seeker

Doctor: They took her face and just chucked her out in the street. As a consequence that makes this simple... very, very simple. Because now, Detective Inspector Bishop, there is no power on this earth that can stop me! - THE IDIOT'S LANTERN.

The Seeker

Doctor: You get representations of the horned beast right across the Universe. In the myths and legends of a million worlds - Earth, Draconia, Vel Considene, Daemos, the Kaled God of War - it's the same image, over and over again. Maybe that idea came from somewhere, bleeding through, a thought at the back of every sentient mind. - THE IMPOSSIBLE PLANET / THE SATAN PIT.

The Seeker

Doctor: There was a war. A Time War. The Last Great Time War. My people fought a race called the Daleks... for the sake of all creation. And they lost. We lost. Everyone lost. They're all gone now. My family. My friends. Even that sky. Oh, you should have seen it, that old planet! The second sun would rise in the south and the mountains would shine. The leaves on the trees were silver. When they caught the light, every morning it looked like a forest on fire. When the Autumn came, a brilliant glow though the branches... - GRIDLOCK.

The Seeker

Doctor: Daleks are bad enough at any time, but right now they're vulnerable and that makes them more dangerous than ever. - DALEKS IN MANHATTAN / EVOLUTION OF THE DALEKS.