Review An Adventure in Space and Time (2013)

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
Very well done story, for the most part. my biggest issue is that they go into a lot of detail with the beginning of the story, and then the really gloss over quite a bit of the last part of Bill's tenure on the show. Obviously, it was meant to tell the origins of the show, and the major points in the history of it, but there is a chunk where I felt like I had missed something. The cast is great, and David Bradley is awesome as Bill. You see the emotion he goes through becoming an icon for the kids, and then when he realizes he won't be playing the part anymore. Jessica Raine played Verity with the proper tenacity, Brian Cox is always welcome to see in anything, and Sacha Dhawan was great as Davos...I mean, Waris (seriously, when I saw Sacha on IRON FIST, I had to look him up, because I knew I had seen him in something before, but couldn't remember what).

Definitely a must see for any fan of DOCTOR WHO.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
I think it's another case of creatives letting their credentials as superfans over-ride things, choosing themselves, rather than making the right choice.

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
From what I had gathered, Gattis had dressed up as Pertwee on a whim, just for a silly picture, and has no intention of trying to take on the role. At least, I hope...

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
I would be perfectly happy to see Sean Pertwee stepping into those shoes. Perhaps the only man on the planet who could! :emoji_alien:

Gavin

Member: Rank 6
VIP
He did dress up in his dad's outfit for a pic (publicity, Halloween, something...), and he looked incredible!
If you'd showed me that picture without saying anything about it I would have just assumed it was Jon without any question.