Review Angel of Mine (2019)

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
IMG_0243.jpg

Your thoughts on this movie.....

A woman grieving over the death of her daughter loses grip of reality when she begins to think her girl may still be alive.

Last edited:

Doctor Omega

trailer-rapace-bloom-douglas-in-unlocked.jpg

Angel of Mine
Noomi Rapace has been set to star in the psychological drama “Angel of Mine” which Kim Farrant will direct from a screenplay by “Lion” scribe Luke Davies and David Regal. Filming begins in April.

Rapace plays a mother who, still struggling to cope with the loss of her daughter several years earlier, becomes convinced that a stranger’s daughter is her own. As her obsession grows, she becomes more and more entwined in this young girl’s life and loses touch with reality.

Doctor Omega

Filmmaker Kim Farrant (“Strangerland”) and writer Luke Davies (“Lion”) are behind this Melbourne-shot remake of Safy Nebbou’s “L’Empreinte”. In this take, Noomi Rapace plays a woman who, along with her ex-husband Mike (Luke Evans), is still struggling to cope with the loss of their daughter several years earlier. She becomes convinced that the daughter of a stranger (Yvonne Strahovski) is her own. As her obsession grows, she becomes more and more entwined in the young girl’s life, causing her to lose touch with reality.