Fun Any Writers?

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
@Janine The Barefoot
OK, in compliance with your sentence, you are hereby forbidden to read, discuss, post, rate, or create, etc. anything about this episode or anything else associated with DW until Wednesday of this week.
Currently, here in the USA, it is Monday, 06/05/17. What day of the week and date are you experiencing "down under"?
Where I live, it is currently 0820 hours, Tuesday, 06/06/17.

duzit

Member: Rank 6
Where I live, it is currently 0820 hours, Tuesday, 06/06/17.
@Janine The Barefoot
AM, at 00:00 hours on, your Wednesday, 06/07/17 you will be released from said punishment of forbidden to read, discuss, post, rate, or create, etc. anything associated with DW.
You will also be free to start using the #10 Doctor as your avatar. Per the sentencing, concerning the use of said avatar: #10 must be displayed twice as long as your offer. You must display each incarnation of #10 twice as long. (Example: 2 weeks become 4 weeks).
To clarify the use of each incarnation: the first incarnation will be displayed for 4 weeks; the second incarnation will be display for 4 weeks, this follows the example of 2 weeks become 4 weeks per incarnation.

This is decreed by The Mighty, Furious Duz and must be agreed upon by Janine The Barefoot as she was the one who requested the punishment.

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
By the way, I hope you realize that in Australia, 06/07/17 is over a month away. It represents the sixth of July, 2017.
Damn Buddy!

I was only "Bunnyless" for 3 days or so...... How's about I try posting on the DW boards here and there to give you something to smile about? You can PM me as a "Coach" and I promise not to tell anyone! :emoji_wink:

ant-mac

Damn Buddy!

I was only "Bunnyless" for 3 days or so...... How's about I try posting on the DW boards here and there to give you something to smile about? You can PM me as a "Coach" and I promise not to tell anyone! :emoji_wink:
It's okay, Janine. I'm treating this experience in DOCTOR WHO terms...

The third Doctor - my current avatar - was exiled to Earth for several years. Although he was allowed off world in the line of duty.

I've only been exiled from the DOCTOR WHO forum for a week. However, I can still enter it in the line of duty.

In any case, my exile will soon be over. Of course in DOCTOR WHO, that soon led to another regeneration for the Doctor...

duzit

Member: Rank 6
@ant-mac,@Janine The Barefoot

AM, welcome back! I see you've been a good little Whovian and wasted no time posting about the last episode. I hope you have learned a valuable lesson from your exile of ALL that is DW.

The lesson being don't piss off @Janine The Barefoot.

And, you amaze, being able to turn this experience into a DW adventure.

When might we see the next DW face from your repertoire of faces?

All-in-all, this has been a fun exercise.

As always, Respectfully,
The MFD

ant-mac

@ant-mac,@Janine The Barefoot

AM, welcome back! I see you've been a good little Whovian and wasted no time posting about the last episode. I hope you have learned a valuable lesson from your exile of ALL that is DW.

The lesson being don't piss off @Janine The Barefoot.

And, you amaze, being able to turn this experience into a DW adventure.

When might we see the next DW face from your repertoire of faces?

All-in-all, this has been a fun exercise.

As always, Respectfully,
The MFD
Actually, I had to catch up on the last two episodes. I had fallen a little behind. :emoji_wink:

There will be a new Doctor at midnight tonight, my time.

That's in about seventeen and a half hours from now.

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
@ant-mac & @duzit

Oh my goodness but I do so love a good "learning experience"! Especially when shared with good friends...... (notice the questionable practice of over-using the word "good" in order to massacre the English language and prove that I am, at the moment, just a bit strapped for creative brain power!....... )....... Friends to whom I feel the need to apologize for my absence although, truthfully, right now it simply cannot be helped as I have far too many balls in the air and all of them seem to be on fire.

It never ceases to amaze me when something turns inside out, makes a couple of lateral moves and then becomes something else entirely. Who'da thunk being "Bunnyless" and under serious Doctor/TARDIS restriction could turn into an exercise in creative thinking?!

I love you guys......

:emoji_kiss::emoji_dancer: And as always, DBs for everyone! :emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers:

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
I once received a letter from FEAR magazine telling me that they were considering one of my short stories for publication - but I never heard anything further.

2077657877_1df82daddd_z.jpg

And I got the writer's guidelines from BBC books when they took over the DOCTOR WHO range around about the time of the Paul McGann movie, but never wrote a thing.

In the last few years I scratched one off my bucket list and wrote a Fifth Doctor adventure with the Sontarans on the planet Exillon and am intending to publish it privately. (Praise be to Lulu).

It's pure fan fiction, but at least I have done it now.

The short story is my preferred form, but have dabbled in screenplays and stage plays.

Writing's in my blood, but it's sadly never translated into anything of financial substance.